Terence Crutcher murdered by cops in Tulsa, Oklahoma

this is 1965 

this cop probably has a son who could now be a cop

that son could have a son who will one day be a cop

this is what these institutions are supported by

THIS!

Towards the end of his life he was realizing that marching/ peaceful protesting wasn't getting it done. His views were starting to go in the direction of brotha Malcome.

Man what could have been had they linked up and not been killed :smh:

It's amazing how Malcolm gets ignored or villified by mainstream history and media. Growing up, I was always got the idea that he was some type of extremist.

As an adult, I researched more about him on my own and watched his speeches. He didn't even have any extreme views! White history taught me that he was out promoting attacks on white people like a terrorist, when in reality all he actually said is that black people should treat everyone well but never back down against oppressors who mistreat them. I mean, that's common sense. How is that an extreme view? :smh:

Pretty much everything he said 40-50 years ago is 100% truth and sadly STILL applies to 2016.

Last edited:
Maaaan I shouldn't have watched or read that article. **** got me hot than they hit her with a slew of BS charges :smh:

But claimed they were there to help

Last edited:
THIS!

Towards the end of his life he was realizing that marching/ peaceful protesting wasn't getting it done. His views were starting to go in the direction of brotha Malcome.

It's amazing how Malcolm gets ignored or villified by mainstream history and media. Growing up, I was always got the idea that he was some type of extremist.

As an adult, I researched more about him on my own and watched his speeches. He didn't even have any extreme views! White history taught me that he was out promoting attacks on white people like a terrorist, when in reality all he actually said is that black people should treat everyone well but never back down against oppressors who mistreat them. I mean, that's common sense. How is that an extreme view? :smh:

Pretty much everything he said 40-50 years ago is 100% truth and sadly STILL applies to 2016.

Pretty much

Did my research years ago. They whitewashed MLK and radicalized Malcome, show us pictures of him holding AK than always talk about MLK I have Dream speech. Towards the end their views started to align that why both of their wives and people around them were trying to get them to meet and work together.

BREAKING: Prosecutor announces 1st-degree manslaughter charges against Tulsa suspected race soldier who fatally shot Terence Crutcher.

Cs_F9eBUsAA4q6v.jpg

THIS!

I'm saying though! What's crazy is that Malcolm was starting to soften his stance too after he realized the nation didn't support him. They were both moving towards the same initiative.

Last edited:
Troll somewhere else

Knew this would be a response....im looking at it from a car owners perspective...but if this was MY daughter I would be thoroughly embarrassed str8 up...that extra **** wasn't necessary...neither was the spray....but as a cop, what was your options? Sorry man can't co-sign her behavior.

....there are real trolls on this site, but the 1 time my opinion doesn't fall in line with i guess the majority, I'm a troll....Cool

Last edited:
Social media is a gift and a curse, but one of its greatest benefits is the ability to actually put a face to the oppression and brutality that has been kept hidden for 60 years. In the 60s and beyond they didnt care at all about blatant racism. Since, they're continued to do it, but been more lowkey about it. They never planned for Rodney King or Malace Green to be caught on tape. Mark Furman never meant to be called out as racist. This **** isn't new. The medium to air their evil ***** out is. With twitter, and snap and vine and ig and now FB Live, We have more weapons than ever. They want to be racist af, just not publicly. So we have to continue to air them out. To show their faces. To spread the message and share the links. Use the media against them. Take away their excuses and lies. It used to always be, a cop would say, 'there's nobody here boy, so who are they going to believe, you or me??' now its, nah bruh, I don't even have to say anything, they're see this footage from here to tibet, go **** yourself.

Knew this would be a response....im looking at it from a car owners perspective...but if this was MY daughter I would be thoroughly embarrassed str8 up...that extra **** wasn't necessary...neither was the spray....but as a cop, what was your options? Sorry man can't co-sign her behavior.

The unnecessary escalation by the police can't be justified. If there's no law against denying medical attention, what was the issue?

Interesting

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...tic-disturbances_us_57e3f0f8e4b08d73b82fd9ae?
 [h1]Cop Who Shot Terence Crutcher Has History Of Drug Use, Domestic Disturbances[/h1][h2]Aren’t these the characteristics that describe a “thug”?[/h2]
federal investigation  is looking into the police shooting of Terence Crutcher in Tulsa, Oklahoma, which has also prompted a deeper probe into the history and past conduct of the cop involved in his death. 

Officer Betty Shelby, a white woman, fatally shot 40-year-old Crutcher, a black man, on Friday after she stopped by his vehicle, which was stalled in the middle of the road, while responding to an unrelated call. Crutcher was later tased by another officer just seconds after Shelby fired her weapon. Crutcher’s family seek criminal charges  against his killer but Shelby’s lawyer said she fired her weapon because she feared for her life, despite the fact that Crutcher was unarmed and had his hands raised when he was shot as seen in video footage.

The shooting, which is one of the latest in a string of cases of police killing black men and women has gained nationwide attention and Shelby’s past work history is now under heavy scrutiny. As a result, more information, some disclosed by her attorney Scott Wood,released this week  on Shelby’s background and personal life that could help to paint a more complete picture of her.

Shelby joined the Tulsa police force in 2011 after she became a deputy for the Tulsa County Sheriff’s Office in 2007, according to NBC News. Her husband is also a police officer and was on duty the night Crutcher was shot. In fact, Shelby’s husband, Dave Shelby, was in the helicopter that flew overhead  and recorded the moments leading up to the shooting, which was released by the Tulsa Police Department  on Monday. In the video, an officer is overheard describing Crutcher as a “bad dude,” however Tulsa police spokesman claims Dave did not make the comment. 

Shelby has divorced and been re-married at least once. According to the job application she submitted to the sheriff’s office in 2007, the new wife of Shelby’s ex-husband noted that she filed a protective order against her in 2002 to help put an end to harassing phone calls she claims Shelby made to her. The order was eventually denied and Shelby maintained her innocence.

Nearly a decade earlier, Shelby also noted on the same applicationthat she experienced a breakup in 1993 with her then-boyfriend. She said the split led to the two damaging each others cars and that temporary restraining orders were filed, which were eventually tossed out. 

Shelby is now a drug-recognition expert, which Wood said she underwent training for, and she said she believed Crutcher was under the influence when she encountered him. Police said they later found the narcotic drug PCP in Crutcher’s car  but he is not the only one in the case who reportedly has a history of drug use. According to the same job application where Shelby noted her domestic disturbances, she also marked “yes” under a prompt that asked whether she had “possessed and used illegal drugs” in the past. Shelby said she used marijuana twice when she was 18 years old. 

Shelby also has two excessive force complaints,  according to KJRH, however both of those cases were claimed to be unfounded. KJRH also reports that Shelby has four letters of commendation as well as an Oklahoma meritorious service award.

More information on the shooting case is expected to be released as the investigation continues. However, Shelby, who is currently on administrative leave, is now a rightful target of the same scrutiny and investigation that many minority police shooting victims have experienced in similar cases. But those who knew Crutcher best are able to truly tell the story of who he was and what he stood for.

“You all want to know who that big bad dude was? That big bad dude was my twin brother,” Crutcher’s twin sister Tiffany said at a press conference  following his death. “That big bad dude was a father. That big bad dude was a son. That big bad dude was enrolled at Tulsa Community College… That big bad dude loved God. That big bad dude was at church singing with all his flaws every week. That big bad dude, that’s who he was.”

Last edited:
embarrassed? fam I would be pissed. Little girl was right not to trust to white officers, and they proved her right. She'll probably be scared for life with that interaction.

Yes. Drag that ***** through all of the mud.

Troll somewhere else

I own a car too :rolleyes and I think their treatment of that girl was absolutely cowardly.

They probably should have been like "okay we'll come with you to your house, you might be really hurt. You need to get checked out".

You know, some non-psychopath type ****.

Last edited:
Social media is a gift and a curse, but one of its greatest benefits is the ability to actually put a face to the oppression and brutality that has been kept hidden for 60 years. In the 60s and beyond they didnt care at all about blatant racism. Since, they're continued to do it, but been more lowkey about it. They never planned for Rodney King or Malace Green to be caught on tape. Mark Furman never meant to be called out as racist. This **** isn't new. The medium to air their evil ***** out is. With twitter, and snap and vine and ig and now FB Live, We have more weapons than ever. They want to be racist af, just not publicly. So we have to continue to air them out. To show their faces. To spread the message and share the links. Use the media against them. Take away their excuses and lies. It used to always be, a cop would say, 'there's nobody here boy, so who are they going to believe, you or me??' now its, nah bruh, I don't even have to say anything, they're see this footage from here to tibet, go **** yourself.

Agreed. Even though they'll still try to get around the truth with a whole lot of evidence, the information can still be broadcasted out there for everybody to see

The unnecessary escalation by the police can't be justified. If there's no law against denying medical attention, what was the issue?

...I hear where u coming from and indeed it could've been handled much better, ain't no denying...but even with her age, no excuses with bs attitude especially 1nce she jumped on the bike. I would've yoked her up too. Please, at 15 better yet 12 I knew exactly how exploit situations. And I know the video doesn't look good, matter of fact makes me think of my little sister who ACTS like she ready to pop off from anything....idk I don't care for the extra ****.

Not getting good excited over those charges yet. When it's sticks and she gets appropriate punishment, I'll be happy.

Yes. Drag that ***** through all of the mud.
I own a car too :rolleyes and I think their treatment of that girl was absolutely cowardly.

They probably should have been like "okay we'll come with you to your house, you might be really hurt. You need to get checked out".

You know, some non-psychopath type ****.

That's I can agree with...I just can't actually act all outraged over this incident

Last edited:
Not getting good excited over those charges yet. When it's sticks and she gets appropriate punishment, I'll be happy.

Manslaughter is easier to prosecute for than murder cuz they don't have to prove intent.

Never ever ever expect anything when an officer is charged with murder. At least there's a chance now for justice in this case but I'm not going in with any expectations.

Back
Top Bottom