Terence Crutcher murdered by cops in Tulsa, Oklahoma

The cycle continues 
mean.gif
tired.gif

this deserves its own thread. 

none of these instances need to be hidden under other threads a lot of white people aren't clicking on these threads anyways. 
they need to know 

I thought this was going 1 way but it actually surprised me. Good for him but **** that precinct

Correct. I'm just posting what I just saw...too upset to really offer opinion at this point

this deserves its own thread. 

none of these instances need to be hidden under other threads a lot of white people aren't clicking on these threads anyways. 
they need to know 

bro wtf how have i not heard of this :smh: BAFFLING how people refuse to recognize the state of this nation under INSURMOUNTABLE evidence that is both QUALITATIVELY sound and QUANTITAVILY valid

Next the toxicology report is going to come back that he was high as a kite.

Since when does someone high on PCP follow instructions and put their hands up

"Finding" the vial will be enough for certain people to dismiss this murder

Even if he was on drug, dude was absolutely harmless.

There is absolutely no way to spin this on the victim.

Anyone who says "well he was on [insert drug here]" deserves to be b!#@$slapped. Full open hand

I pray we get a honest crime lab scientist on the case :smh:

All this does is confirm what I said: black arms look like rifles when extended.
poor officer, she was scared for her life :smh:

Last edited:
I keep playing Dave's joke about police brutality in my head. Like...it's still so relevant this many years later smh

I got a homie that was on that water and the cop didnt have a problem wit him, he resisted but cuz he was confused but didnt run and got taken to county.

So technically you CAN be wet but still be compliant, its the dudes that smoke a whole dam stick and more that get belligerent.

mean.gif
@ The last comment
On a side note, always hate when people try to trivialize professional athletes for their occupation.

Hating is confused admiration and dudes got there through a combination of skill / countless hours of effort to achieve mastery.

Grinds my gears when people that spend their days punching a clock and coming home to jack off with cheetoh puff fingers try to pass judgement on the next man, especially those that have dedicated their life to their craft. His wages are a small representation of the attraction his craft receives from the populous. 

End side note.

Back
Top Bottom