Terence Crutcher murdered by cops in Tulsa, Oklahoma

krit 
pimp.gif

we all need to have that fire

The dude in the helicopter saying he looks like a bad guy. How the **** you know that? These racist *** cops basically hunting black men down. And they wonder why homie in Dallas was shooting **** up. This is basically a war that nobody wants to admit to or talk about.

Krit :pimp: Been the best for a while now.

Last edited:
This hurts me to my soul man. I will never understand why the hate us so much. What have we ever done to them?
people hate what they don't understand. And when they don't understand, they get defensive, and the best defense is a good offense. It's actually really simple. The best defense is to teach people what it's like to be in a different situation. This is where kapernick is important. When one person, who has no reason to feel oppressed, stands up for those who are, then people take notice. Oprah and Jordan himself, with all their money, as wealthy black Americans, can't bring the attention that one person, who never had to suffer, standing up can.

This hurts me to my soul man. I will never understand why the hate us so much. What have we ever done to them?
Pretty simple

They brought us here for FREE labor.

They were no longer allowed to use us for FREE labor.

A million Africans just out there that were meant to ONLY be used as free labor.

Time goes on.

Feelings continue

Pretty simple

They brought us here for FREE labor.

They were no longer allowed to use us for FREE labor.

A million Africans just out there that were meant to ONLY be used as free labor.

Time goes on.

Feelings continue

Yes what we know as modern slavery and racism is the direct result of capitalism. The ideas used to justify slavery were ingrained and carried on generation to generation.

Cuz we can wipe them out w/o using a gun or any bombs.

EXACTLY.

When a child is born, if one of the parents are black, the child is black, no matter what the other parent is.

Everyone else comes from black people. Remember when they did that DNA tracing back to an African woman named Lucy?

Unless you're Frankenstein or a clone, she is your damn momma.

White folks hating themselves this whole time... :smh:

I'll never get it man, we were enslaved then oppressed, yet they hate us like its the opposite.

Man I ask myself this all the time, but I KNOW it's for a reason. Dark people are oppressed ALL over the world, even in the very countries in Africa...I've vistited family in Lagos Nigeria, and they will treat a white person or even a lighter skinned person better than someone that looks like them. **** is crazy.

So, my conclusion it's definitely not by mistake. Gotta be a reason they fear us that Much, gotta be a reason for it all

Im convinced it genetic. As a whole African people are noble compassionate folk by nature. Whites are well...

A lot of the times we're even stifled by our own compassion. Just waiting for the rest of us to wake up & realize these white folk ain't even really human & they are to be treated as such. Less than human.

Absolutely horrible, a completely innocent UNARMED black man gunned down. No medical aid offered or assistance on scene. That officer in the helicopter showing his true colors with the "looks like a bad dude comment". Once the investigation is concluded I hope the family sues the department and wins and wins big.

Honestly? We were greater. We were royalty. Real royalty, not that make believe disney princess **** that they rave about in their fabricated history books. But actual kings and queens..on continents. And it drives them wild to see that we have every single gift. Better athletes. In a lot of ways, better looking. In a LOT of ways more talented. Built for the world's elements. Caucasians cannot even survive the sun and harsh winds...black people were born in it. We sing better, we dance better. We look young longer. We also live longer..if they don't kill us off. We have to ability to dominate anything that we are able to take part in. Thats why they create things to strict us, to limit us, to slow us and make us appear smaller and weaker than we are. Hell, slavery in itself showed how much stronger we are than them. We were calm natured people that welcome them first, same as the indians, and they took advantage, same as the indians. Show me some thin skinned white people that could endure slavery for 400 years and I'll show you a lie. They bruise when the wind blows fam. They change the rules, make up new laws and move the goal posts just to slow us down...but we keep coming. And we will continue to keep coming. They hate us, but they just can't leave us alone. We give them everything. Inspiration. Entertainment. Our talents. Our skills. We are their muses. They'd be nothing without us. Literally. Those white men may have signed the constitution, but black men literally laid the blood and sweat the build the infrastructures to house their little meetings.

One thing I learned from traveling overseas...There are WAYYYYYY more black people than you hear. The american media makes us out to be criminals and dangerous and everybody is afraid of us and blah blah blah. They tell you, and you can google it, how dangerous and unfriendly Europe is to people of color. And it's best if you get in a tour or just stay home.

Bull **** fam. I can't tell you how much damn love I received in Europe. It was insane. I went deep deep deep to the heart of Italy. To places I whole heartedly expected to be called a mulianne and figure I'd receive some hate. Bruh I got so many hugs and cheek kisses. And got invited to so many grandma's houses deep in the heart of Tuscany.

White american media tells you that you won;t find many people that look like you outside of the states and AFRICA. Bull **** fam. Barcelona Spain legit is European NYC. I swear I saw a spanish @ninjahood. Well, he's dominican..so maybe it was him? :lol:. I saw endless amounts of people that looked like me. And everybody was safe. And chill. It was hella harmonious. Black people and spanish and italian and asian all chilling and working together.

White american media wants you to believe everybody hates you because they do...Bull **** fam. Here's the secret...everybody hates WHITE AMERICANS. They're wayyyyy less safe than you would be. I guarantee it. White american people would be food in some of these countries. You'd be welcomed with open arms. Places like Thailand, Dubai, hell, the majority of the UAE, Lots of asian, NZ, etc. They love black men, especially, in Australia. Minorities could flourish in other countries no doubt. Not american white people. They get hella roasted in other places if they aren't celebrities. They're the first to get robbed or taken advantage of too. They get charged more for stuff in stores and get laughed at behind their backs for their rosey cheeks, that's oooooh so popular here, while everybody has natural tans.

The media is designed to move people. It's puppet strings. And it will move you in whatever direction it chooses. It the powers that be woke up tomorrow and decided that it wanted to empower black people and other minorities for the next 20 years..It would be a WRAP on Caucasians.

Last edited:
Im convinced it genetic. As a whole African people are noble compassionate folk by nature. Whites are well...

A lot of the times we're even stifled by our own compassion. Just waiting for the rest of us to wake up & realize these white folk ain't even really human & they are to be treated as such. Less than human.

Per Assata Shakur:

The Afrocentric, or African-centered, worldview is very different from the Eurocentric, or Europe-centered, worldview.
Afrocentrism is centered around the beliefs that:

The highest value of life lies in the interpersonal relationships between humans;
One gains knowledge through symbolic imagery and rhythm;
One should live in harmony with nature;
There is a oneness between humans and nature;
The survival of the group holds the utmost importance;
Humans should appropriately utilize the materials around them;
One's self is complementary to others;
Change occurs in a natural, evolutionary cycle;
Spirituality and inner divinities hold the most significance;
There are a plethora of deities to worship;
Cooperation, collective responsibility, and interdependence are the key values to which all should strive to achieve;
All humans are considered to: be equal, share a common bond, and be a part of the group;
The Afrocentric worldview is a circular one, in which all events are tied together with one another.

The Eurocentric worldview is centered around the beliefs that:

The highest value of life lies in the object, or in the acquisition of the object;
One gains knowledge through counting and measuring;
One should control and dominate nature;
There is a dichotomy, or separateness, between nature and man;
The survival of the fittest holds the utmost importance;
Men should have an unlimited exploitation of the materials around them;
One's self is distinct from others;
Change occurs to meet the immediate objectives, and is quite arbitrary;
A distant, impersonal god holds the most significance;
There is only one supreme deity to worship;
Competition, independence, separateness, and individual rights are the key values to which all should strive to achieve;
All men are considered to be individualistic, unique, and different;
The Eurocentric worldview is a linear one, in which all events are separate and there is no togetherness.

Back
Top Bottom