TERMINATOR THREAD - T2 turns 30 July 3

EEHLzsDUEAE9TOh.jpg

EEHLzsEU8AI8I-M.jpg

EEHLzsNU8AElXaD.jpg

EEHLzsGU8AEALYP.jpg

I'm guessing they didn't have a Black stunt double for the guy and just decided to use deceptive lighting.

Or maybe he got his *** beat so badly, he turned white. :lol:

Why are they hiding Edward Furlong from promotion? The sole reason for seeing this is because the real John Connor is back.

Even with him looking washed, it should play into the story of the film. Finding out at 10 years old that you're destined to become the leader of the human race against an impending war against machines is gonna **** anybody's head up. Just show him strung out, some emotional scenes with Arnold and then him being some crazy tactician/strategist in the 3rd act that saves everyone and everything is perfect. I'll have the real follow up to T2

New trailer does nothing to excite or disappoint me any further. I'm just at the point with Terminator movies as I am with Predator where I still love the franchise, but I'm expecting complete trash. Still watching though:lol:

Thought this was a funny comment from that vid though:lol:

They protect her so she can give birth to Juan Connor.

Man all thise reviews got me feeling optimistic. I was going to give it a mercy watch just because T2 is my fave movie of all time but had no hopes whatesoever for this franchise going forward

Reboot/remake of T2 with an all female cast. You'll really expect the 'critics' to accurately review this joint? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I’m only here for the gawd. Freshest fit in cinema history. Pretty sure the leader of the human race is an NTer

2DE5301F-F231-4E62-842F-2D810C2ACFB3.png

D30B2381-F355-40B5-919D-5477489C3DDF.gif

just read his role and :lol: lame about to go on a rage fit again :rofl:

The news that Edward Furlong would be reprising his Judgement Day role for Terminator: Dark Fate was met with a lot of approval, but when it comes to John Connor, fans should really manage their expectations. In fact, how the character is utilized in this movie is flat-out going to piss some people off.

The film begins in 1998, with Sarah and John Connor attempting to live a relatively normal life in Guatemala. They may have succeeded in stopping Judgement Day, but it's revealed that Skynet sent more than one Terminator back to kill the future leader of the Resistance, and a rogue T-800 decides to complete his mission. John is executed right in front of Sarah, who is powerless to save her son.

Yes, that's the only time the character appears - and it's not even Edward Furlong in the role!

Despite reports that the actor was returning, Furlong is listed only as "John Connor reference" in the credits, with Aaron Kunitz as the voice of John and Jude Collie as the body double.

Back
Top Bottom