Texans Ready for In-N-Out? Vol. Camping Out...

Originally Posted by ThiPham

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by The Gold Standard

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

tumblr_lk84a09G1t1qflpc1o1_500.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If in-n-out is looking like that, then....

five guys > *

five guys can be my only meal of the day...food be too much lol.

Who threw up on the fries? I'm sorry that doesn't fly here.

Its thousand island sauce, probably grossed out if it was actually present like that as their signature sauce

those fries look bangin!

Originally Posted by ThiPham

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by The Gold Standard

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

tumblr_lk84a09G1t1qflpc1o1_500.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If in-n-out is looking like that, then....

five guys > *

five guys can be my only meal of the day...food be too much lol.

Who threw up on the fries? I'm sorry that doesn't fly here.

Its thousand island sauce, probably grossed out if it was actually present like that as their signature sauce

those fries look bangin!

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by EcruteakCityBoy

Originally Posted by you right

x 1,000,000
1,000,000 x 1,000,000 at 3 am 

THIS.
i rarely eat red meat and swine now.  a #5 (bacon and cheese whataburger) whatasized with a lemonade was a favorite past time of mine
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
(off topic:  nobody messes with raisan canes/chickfila lemonade)  i had a cheat meal the other week and had the chophouse cheddar burger, it was tasty.  come to think of it,  pretty much any seasonal sandwich that they got is really good.  (honey bbq chicken strip sandwich>> )

i couldnt tell you how many times ive grabbed a couple taquitos & honey butter biscuits drunk than a mug late at night
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by EcruteakCityBoy

Originally Posted by you right

x 1,000,000
1,000,000 x 1,000,000 at 3 am 

THIS.
i rarely eat red meat and swine now.  a #5 (bacon and cheese whataburger) whatasized with a lemonade was a favorite past time of mine
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
(off topic:  nobody messes with raisan canes/chickfila lemonade)  i had a cheat meal the other week and had the chophouse cheddar burger, it was tasty.  come to think of it,  pretty much any seasonal sandwich that they got is really good.  (honey bbq chicken strip sandwich>> )

i couldnt tell you how many times ive grabbed a couple taquitos & honey butter biscuits drunk than a mug late at night
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Went skydiving today for the first time today and then went to In-N-Out for lunch. Double Double with grilled onions, well-done fries (with extra spread on the side of course. very necessary), and a half Sprite/pink lemonade drink.

Perfect day
pimp.gif

Went skydiving today for the first time today and then went to In-N-Out for lunch. Double Double with grilled onions, well-done fries (with extra spread on the side of course. very necessary), and a half Sprite/pink lemonade drink.

Perfect day
pimp.gif

I'll be eating in n' out tonight in honor of my Texan brethren who finally get a taste of Cali's finest.
pimp.gif

I'll be eating in n' out tonight in honor of my Texan brethren who finally get a taste of Cali's finest.
pimp.gif

One of the Fattest states in the country gets even Fatter. What a shame.
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

I have 4 within a 10 min drive. I feel they opened way to many in Tucson (up to 6 now), the place is losing its allure. Also now that we have 2 Five Guys, it is going on the same route
I feel what you mean. When I first moved to Cali, the only In n Out was like 20 minutes away.... and then they built one 10 minutes away a couple months later..... and now 10 years later there are 3 total all within 10 minutes
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
talk about overkill....... It really has lost its allure with me personally, I get cravings every now and then tho... But I still see lines in the drive thru 20 deep whenever I drive by one around lunchtime
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

There is a Fatburger at Thunder Valley... I think its the only one in Nor Cal
laugh.gif
debating on maybe trying it out sometime

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

I have 4 within a 10 min drive. I feel they opened way to many in Tucson (up to 6 now), the place is losing its allure. Also now that we have 2 Five Guys, it is going on the same route
I feel what you mean. When I first moved to Cali, the only In n Out was like 20 minutes away.... and then they built one 10 minutes away a couple months later..... and now 10 years later there are 3 total all within 10 minutes
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
talk about overkill....... It really has lost its allure with me personally, I get cravings every now and then tho... But I still see lines in the drive thru 20 deep whenever I drive by one around lunchtime
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

There is a Fatburger at Thunder Valley... I think its the only one in Nor Cal
laugh.gif
debating on maybe trying it out sometime

Originally Posted by vezon

30t6p3b.gif
Like in n' out is going to be the straw that broke the camel's back for Texas. Give me a break. Let them live.

Originally Posted by vezon

30t6p3b.gif
Like in n' out is going to be the straw that broke the camel's back for Texas. Give me a break. Let them live.

For People asking why they don't come to X location, In-N-Out doesn't have areas where they could have their potatoes, tomatoes, beef and other condiments delivered fresh every day.

For People asking why they don't come to X location, In-N-Out doesn't have areas where they could have their potatoes, tomatoes, beef and other condiments delivered fresh every day.

So, its 10:30 here and its still a 2 hour wait at the one here in Frisco.

These people should be ashamed of themselves.

Back
Top Bottom