Texas Ranger's fan falls to his death

Originally Posted by do work son

such a sad story. condolences to the family of the deceased.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

i hope the a's announcer gets fired. old bitter homer !!% hole. you know he was making fun of him on the slick tip because he was salty smh rip

what?
the a's announcer was laughing at him and joking about his fall as it happend live. typical salty homer a's announcers

30t6p3b.gif

Why does it make him a 'typical salty homer a's announcer'? No one expected the man to die by him leaning over the railing to catch the ball. If anything, a Sportscenter Top 10 appearance was coming out of it. The A's announcer had no idea the man was hurt after his fall.

Spoiler [+]
I can't wait to put you in  your place come NTWTSlam
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

i hope the a's announcer gets fired. old bitter homer !!% hole. you know he was making fun of him on the slick tip because he was salty smh rip

what?
the a's announcer was laughing at him and joking about his fall as it happend live. typical salty homer a's announcers

30t6p3b.gif

Why does it make him a 'typical salty homer a's announcer'? No one expected the man to die by him leaning over the railing to catch the ball. If anything, a Sportscenter Top 10 appearance was coming out of it. The A's announcer had no idea the man was hurt after his fall.

Spoiler [+]
I can't wait to put you in  your place come NTWTSlam
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom