Texas Ranger's fan falls to his death

Technically he didn't die because of the fall. He was still coherent. His body probably couldn't handle the shock/trauma and he went into cardiac arrest, which killed him.

It's an unfortunate situation, an anomaly and sad all around. His kid being there makes it worse.

Let's save the knee jerk reactions and criticism. Padding? Higher railings? Security? @!@% happens. Millions of people go to ballgames, this is a terrible tragedy but it will not cause any changes. The Rangers are not at fault, Josh Hamilton is not at fault and the man who lost his life is not at fault. It's an unfortunate accident.

Damn. RIP. 
frown.gif
tired.gif

i hope the a's announcer gets fired. old bitter homer !!% hole. you know he was making fun of him on the slick tip because he was salty smh rip

i hope the a's announcer gets fired. old bitter homer !!% hole. you know he was making fun of him on the slick tip because he was salty smh rip

Really sad to wake up and see this.

RIP to the father, and i wish the family the best.

Really sad to wake up and see this.

RIP to the father, and i wish the family the best.

Sad story just a bad way to die, Josh Hamilton had drug issues in the past he does not need anymore drama just a sad story .. 
frown.gif

Sad story just a bad way to die, Josh Hamilton had drug issues in the past he does not need anymore drama just a sad story .. 
frown.gif

Sad day for their family, & we lost a member of our Texas Rangers family...
R.I.P, & may his child be blessed!

Sad day for their family, & we lost a member of our Texas Rangers family...
R.I.P, & may his child be blessed!

Originally Posted by NobleKane

what?

sidebar - feel terrible for the kid, and Hamilton is gonna be torn apart by this...to the guy who said he doesn't care, %!$#.

what?

sidebar - feel terrible for the kid, and Hamilton is gonna be torn apart by this...to the guy who said he doesn't care, %!$#.

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

what?
the a's announcer was laughing at him and joking about his fall as it happend live. typical salty homer a's announcers

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

what?
the a's announcer was laughing at him and joking about his fall as it happend live. typical salty homer a's announcers

Back
Top Bottom