Texas Ranger's fan falls to his death

so sad
frown.gif

R.I.P. to the father. My condolences go out to his poor son and his family. Something like that can be very traumatic.
As for Josh Hamilton, he needs people to keep an eye on him, He must feel really bad for he may think it was his fault for throwing the ball there.

R.I.P. to the father. My condolences go out to his poor son and his family. Something like that can be very traumatic.
As for Josh Hamilton, he needs people to keep an eye on him, He must feel really bad for he may think it was his fault for throwing the ball there.

Originally Posted by Dropten

How much yall think the payout is gonna be???

RIP though

Probably a gesture of good faith. The Rangers are not liable, read the back of your ticket before you go to an event. Nets? Lol

Originally Posted by Dropten

How much yall think the payout is gonna be???

RIP though

Probably a gesture of good faith. The Rangers are not liable, read the back of your ticket before you go to an event. Nets? Lol

Everything Josh Hamilton has been through and the way he turned his life/career around.... he doesn't deserve this. I hope he doesn't beat himself up over it.

#RIP to that fan. smh

Everything Josh Hamilton has been through and the way he turned his life/career around.... he doesn't deserve this. I hope he doesn't beat himself up over it.

#RIP to that fan. smh

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

i hope the a's announcer gets fired. old bitter homer !!% hole. you know he was making fun of him on the slick tip because he was salty smh rip

what?
the a's announcer was laughing at him and joking about his fall as it happend live. typical salty homer a's announcers

He was chuckling about the risk the fan put himself into for just a baseball.  Never is fosse a homer, if you wanna talk about homers talk about krukow, typical salty giants fan
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

i hope the a's announcer gets fired. old bitter homer !!% hole. you know he was making fun of him on the slick tip because he was salty smh rip

what?
the a's announcer was laughing at him and joking about his fall as it happend live. typical salty homer a's announcers

He was chuckling about the risk the fan put himself into for just a baseball.  Never is fosse a homer, if you wanna talk about homers talk about krukow, typical salty giants fan
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom