TEXAS RELAYS start tomorrow

Come to College Station for Chilifest that weekend. It's usually the same weekend, but there are more drunk women here for the concert. It's basically free game at the bars on Friday and Saturday night.

Even if you're not into country music, there's usually more beer than people can handle at Chilifest. You'll pretty much just end up being given beer by college kids out at the concert. I've walked away with multiple cases of beers a couple of years now, and I didn't even go.

it took me 3 hours to find a hotel room to smash a jumpoff that weekend in '09... drove from Dallas to Austin and didn't realize what weekend it was.

never seen so many fakes though... it was like the bazaar vomited all over the place.

f the texas relays.

it took me 3 hours to find a hotel room to smash a jumpoff that weekend in '09... drove from Dallas to Austin and didn't realize what weekend it was.

never seen so many fakes though... it was like the bazaar vomited all over the place.

f the texas relays.

Originally Posted by Space DooDoo Pistols

f the texas relays.
Living less than 10 min from downtown
pimp.gif

Tmay, i might have to try that out next year.

Originally Posted by Space DooDoo Pistols

f the texas relays.
Living less than 10 min from downtown
pimp.gif

Tmay, i might have to try that out next year.

can someone share an experience of how it is out there?

i never been? more chill than spring break in padre?

Crazy I'll be there I didn't kno it was "Big Event" like this but my uncle is real cool with one of the ppl that runs everything
I like what I'm reading tho Austin Freaknik FTW
laugh.gif

Crazy I'll be there I didn't kno it was "Big Event" like this but my uncle is real cool with one of the ppl that runs everything
I like what I'm reading tho Austin Freaknik FTW
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ricky409

It's different.

The scene is basically all black and hispanic people for starters. Austin's demographics are completely altered for a few days. It's very obvious when Relay weekend comes around.
The scene is more comparable to Miami Spring Break when all the HBCUs are there. Difference being there are 10x more cars on that people actually own. Furthermore, 1/2 of those cars either have swangs or blades.

Miama SB = exotic/luxury rentals and "fake-it-till-you-make-it ballers"

Originally Posted by ricky409

It's different.

The scene is basically all black and hispanic people for starters. Austin's demographics are completely altered for a few days. It's very obvious when Relay weekend comes around.
The scene is more comparable to Miami Spring Break when all the HBCUs are there. Difference being there are 10x more cars on that people actually own. Furthermore, 1/2 of those cars either have swangs or blades.

Miama SB = exotic/luxury rentals and "fake-it-till-you-make-it ballers"

Originally Posted by tmay407

Come to College Station for Chilifest that weekend. It's usually the same weekend, but there are more drunk women here for the concert. It's basically free game at the bars on Friday and Saturday night.

Even if you're not into country music, there's usually more beer than people can handle at Chilifest. You'll pretty much just end up being given beer by college kids out at the concert. I've walked away with multiple cases of beers a couple of years now, and I didn't even go.

this. ill be there, (insert bart scott "cant wait" gif.)

Originally Posted by do work son

Is this your first time going to Chilifest?
yessir, still not legal though
30t6p3b.gif
and im definitely not risking an MIP because i know the cops out there are crazy. i also heard the judge is on site to expedite everything. can't be about that life

Originally Posted by do work son

Is this your first time going to Chilifest?
yessir, still not legal though
30t6p3b.gif
and im definitely not risking an MIP because i know the cops out there are crazy. i also heard the judge is on site to expedite everything. can't be about that life

Back
Top Bottom