TEXAS RELAYS start tomorrow

Any body in the south going plan on hitting it up..
Ill be there stay tuned for pics

Any body in the south going plan on hitting it up..
Ill be there stay tuned for pics

I hated Texas Relays when I was living in Austin, I'd peace out that weekend. The influx 300C's, Chargers, Magnums let you know it was about that time
laugh.gif

I hated Texas Relays when I was living in Austin, I'd peace out that weekend. The influx 300C's, Chargers, Magnums let you know it was about that time
laugh.gif

where you stay at bruh?

i was thinkin about going, but i aint got time to spend $40 to get into the club, go cop gaudy polos to even be recognized, and stuck up breezys...

where you stay at bruh?

i was thinkin about going, but i aint got time to spend $40 to get into the club, go cop gaudy polos to even be recognized, and stuck up breezys...

I go to get outta houston and back home but yeah it tough working a regular job and seeing the dope boys with the candy coated everything but the WOMEN......

I go to get outta houston and back home but yeah it tough working a regular job and seeing the dope boys with the candy coated everything but the WOMEN......

Originally Posted by djuzi05

laugh.gif

THIS. 
laugh.gif

I just tend to avoid downtown that whole weekend. But the girls out there. 
devil.gif

laugh.gif

THIS. 
laugh.gif

devil.gif

would it be to much to organize a sneaker summit around this....plus why it seem like the get the most racisst looking cops out there it dont matter the creed....
I used to work at Highland mall at the @#% was bananas...

would it be to much to organize a sneaker summit around this....plus why it seem like the get the most racisst looking cops out there it dont matter the creed....
I used to work at Highland mall at the @#% was bananas...

Man I remember the relays when I use to run. Very fun weekend. But im not in college anymore.

Man I remember the relays when I use to run. Very fun weekend. But im not in college anymore.

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

laugh.gif

THIS. 
laugh.gif

devil.gif
This. Unless i rally the troops and go chase some skirts

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

laugh.gif

THIS. 
laugh.gif

devil.gif
This. Unless i rally the troops and go chase some skirts

Come to College Station for Chilifest that weekend. It's usually the same weekend, but there are more drunk women here for the concert. It's basically free game at the bars on Friday and Saturday night.

Even if you're not into country music, there's usually more beer than people can handle at Chilifest. You'll pretty much just end up being given beer by college kids out at the concert. I've walked away with multiple cases of beers a couple of years now, and I didn't even go.

Back
Top Bottom