TEXAS RELAYS start tomorrow

Originally Posted by TCERDA

RIP Highland mall
tired.gif

lmao i heard. This happen like a year or so before i moved here.
Dam all the Austin heads...... can we set up a mini summit or something. Since the regional forum sucks

RIP Highland mall
tired.gif

Dam all the Austin heads...... can we set up a mini summit or something. Since the regional forum sucks

Originally Posted by do work son

Originally Posted by tmay407

this. ill be there, (insert bart scott "cant wait" gif.)
Is this your first time going to Chilifest?
yessir, still not legal though
30t6p3b.gif
and im definitely not risking an MIP because i know the cops out there are crazy. i also heard the judge is on site to expedite everything. can't be about that life
will def get a MIP if you're drinking underage at Chilifest
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tmay407

this. ill be there, (insert bart scott "cant wait" gif.)
Is this your first time going to Chilifest?
yessir, still not legal though
30t6p3b.gif
and im definitely not risking an MIP because i know the cops out there are crazy. i also heard the judge is on site to expedite everything. can't be about that life
will def get a MIP if you're drinking underage at Chilifest
laugh.gif

Man I used to manage the finishlin in highland mall for fire years...went back they got like two places in the food court what happend

Man I used to manage the finishlin in highland mall for fire years...went back they got like two places in the food court what happend

Originally Posted by youneedthese

RIP Highland mall
tired.gif

nerd.gif

We've tried doing this but that damn regional forum is where posts go to die.

Originally Posted by youneedthese

RIP Highland mall
tired.gif

nerd.gif

We've tried doing this but that damn regional forum is where posts go to die.

I graduated from UT last may and relays are crazy like everyone says. I worked at a bar where last year we hosted jamal charles and brian orakpo's party and VYs a couple years ago. Its mad crazy and an experience to say the least. Im also in a frat (not NPHC) and we made the mistake of having some parties on 6th street that weekend. Our parties were packed and we made a bunch of money but there is just so many people walking the streets, and just at random times these stampeeds start ( cause of fights or "gun" shots or whatever) and there is like a 1000+ person mob running down 6th. Pretty scary and crazy at the same time. Just to imagine how serious it is, I was at the front door of our club party talking to the manager cause that year I was in charge and he goes look across the street, in the windows of the second strory, no bull, there were snipers in the windows. Its nothing to play around with, starting fights or doing something stupid will have you in jail in a heart beat.

Not to try to change your mind, there is plenty of good stuff going on. Id say actully hit up the relays(the real track event) they get pretty intense. and yea the parties are always crazy, just get out there early. Good luck

I graduated from UT last may and relays are crazy like everyone says. I worked at a bar where last year we hosted jamal charles and brian orakpo's party and VYs a couple years ago. Its mad crazy and an experience to say the least. Im also in a frat (not NPHC) and we made the mistake of having some parties on 6th street that weekend. Our parties were packed and we made a bunch of money but there is just so many people walking the streets, and just at random times these stampeeds start ( cause of fights or "gun" shots or whatever) and there is like a 1000+ person mob running down 6th. Pretty scary and crazy at the same time. Just to imagine how serious it is, I was at the front door of our club party talking to the manager cause that year I was in charge and he goes look across the street, in the windows of the second strory, no bull, there were snipers in the windows. Its nothing to play around with, starting fights or doing something stupid will have you in jail in a heart beat.

Not to try to change your mind, there is plenty of good stuff going on. Id say actully hit up the relays(the real track event) they get pretty intense. and yea the parties are always crazy, just get out there early. Good luck

So when does it all start? Will it be worth it to leave Houston tonight and go? ALso whats this Chillifest stuff i hear about in college station?

So when does it all start? Will it be worth it to leave Houston tonight and go? ALso whats this Chillifest stuff i hear about in college station?

Back
Top Bottom