Texas teacher arrested after she had 5 teens run a train on her at home

30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
wife with 3 kids & her husband has to come back & raise money to pay bond for this disgusting nut toilet 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by IamMD

When I was 19 I used to make up stories about how I would smash an older chick that was married to a man that was doing a tour in Iraq. I used to bring my homies over there and I would make her cook us dinner. I would smash and then dip. I worked at the Commissary at the time (where i met her) and she would stalk me heavily, and her husband eventually found out...but he was just more tight with her than anything.

Shut up.

30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
wife with 3 kids & her husband has to come back & raise money to pay bond for this disgusting nut toilet 
30t6p3b.gif

Wish I could have had sex with my art teacher
ohwell.gif
nerd.gif

If I was one of those kids, I would be diddy boppin' in the hallways just swaggin'
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ohwell.gif
nerd.gif

If I was one of those kids, I would be diddy boppin' in the hallways just swaggin'
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HOOSIERdaddy282

When I was 19 I used to make up stories about how I would smash an older chick that was married to a man that was doing a tour in Iraq. I used to bring my homies over there and I would make her cook us dinner. I would smash and then dip. I worked at the Commissary at the time (where i met her) and she would stalk me heavily, and her husband eventually found out...but he was just more tight with her than anything.

Shut up.

huh? ok..because nothing like that has ever happened in your life..doesn't mean it doesn't happen.  Why lie about that? 

Shut up.

huh? ok..because nothing like that has ever happened in your life..doesn't mean it doesn't happen.  Why lie about that? 

When I was 19 I used to smash an older chick that was married to a man that was doing a tour in Iraq. I used to bring my homies over there and I would make her cook us dinner. I would smash and then dip. I worked at the Commissary at the time (where i met her) and she would stalk me heavily, and her husband eventually found out...but he was just more tight with her than anything.

You disgust me. As soon as you found out her husband was deployed you should have been a man and called it quits...

When I was 19 I used to smash an older chick that was married to a man that was doing a tour in Iraq. I used to bring my homies over there and I would make her cook us dinner. I would smash and then dip. I worked at the Commissary at the time (where i met her) and she would stalk me heavily, and her husband eventually found out...but he was just more tight with her than anything.

You disgust me. As soon as you found out her husband was deployed you should have been a man and called it quits...

Originally Posted by AR Guy

Nah i agree 100 percent, i'm 24 now..but back then, i'm not gonna lie..i thought i was the coolest dude for that crap.

Originally Posted by AR Guy

Nah i agree 100 percent, i'm 24 now..but back then, i'm not gonna lie..i thought i was the coolest dude for that crap.

Shut up.

Son, how do you start out by flat out saying you used to make up stories about a certain situation, and then proceed to tell a story about said situation in the same paragraph. 
roll.gif

I've seriously never seen that before. 
roll.gif

Shut up.

Son, how do you start out by flat out saying you used to make up stories about a certain situation, and then proceed to tell a story about said situation in the same paragraph. 
roll.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Shut up.

roll.gif

roll.gif
dog, that fake #@+ rapper obviously changed my quote...

Shut up.

roll.gif

roll.gif

I still don't get how this is a crime though. All the kids are 18 and are adults. Professors date college girls and this won't be a problem. All this girl is guilty of is being a #+$% with no morals and having no fashion sense.

I still don't get how this is a crime though. All the kids are 18 and are adults. Professors date college girls and this won't be a problem. All this girl is guilty of is being a #+$% with no morals and having no fashion sense.

roll.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
my L. 
this coffee got me hype.

Originally Posted by Two Zero Five

ohwell.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Co-signing everything
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom