Originally Posted by IamMD

Originally Posted by HOOSIERdaddy282

Fake rapper
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He mad. He's VERY mad.
laugh.gif

nah..its just how i've always referred to you, honestly.  I mean..that is what you are.

Even if I was a fake rapper, which makes no sense,  I'm somebody to you. You know my name and my whole back story. And you are nothing at all to me...... nothingness. If you switched NT names, I wouldn't even know you left. And yet, you know exactly who I am. I'd rather be a fake somebody to a nobody than a nobody to a somebody, fake or otherwise....

huh? i know who you are because whenever i read a ******ed thread, I'm like "i bet it was that fake %$% rapper." I look at the OP name..and yup..its you.  I'm being dead serious, tho.

You are constantly posting about that horrible city you live in, rapping and not tipping people.. That is about all I know about you...

Are you guys hearing what you want to hear? She's not being charged for having sex with an underage student. She's charged for having sex with a student which is a sex crime in the state of Texas.
§21.12 – Improper Relationship Between Educator and Student
back to index
An employee of a primary or secondary school commits an offense if he engages in sexual contact, sexual intercourse, or deviate sexual intercourse with a person enrolled at the school where the employee works who is not the employee=s spouse.

This is a felony of the second degree.
Second-degree felony: No more than 20 years or less than 2 years

If the conduct giving rise to a violation of this section would also be a violation of any other section, the actor may be prosecuted under either or both sections.

Are you guys hearing what you want to hear? She's not being charged for having sex with an underage student. She's charged for having sex with a student which is a sex crime in the state of Texas.
§21.12 – Improper Relationship Between Educator and Student
back to index
An employee of a primary or secondary school commits an offense if he engages in sexual contact, sexual intercourse, or deviate sexual intercourse with a person enrolled at the school where the employee works who is not the employee=s spouse.

This is a felony of the second degree.
Second-degree felony: No more than 20 years or less than 2 years

If the conduct giving rise to a violation of this section would also be a violation of any other section, the actor may be prosecuted under either or both sections.

Originally Posted by AR Guy

When I was 19 I used to smash an older chick that was married to a man that was doing a tour in Iraq. I used to bring my homies over there and I would make her cook us dinner. I would smash and then dip. I worked at the Commissary at the time (where i met her) and she would stalk me heavily, and her husband eventually found out...but he was just more tight with her than anything.

You disgust me. As soon as you found out her husband was deployed you should have been a man and called it quits...

Nah i agree 100 percent, i'm 24 now..but back then, i'm not gonna lie..i thought i was the coolest dude for that crap.

I have a lot more respect for you now for the fact you can admit you were wrong *brofist*

Originally Posted by AR Guy

When I was 19 I used to smash an older chick that was married to a man that was doing a tour in Iraq. I used to bring my homies over there and I would make her cook us dinner. I would smash and then dip. I worked at the Commissary at the time (where i met her) and she would stalk me heavily, and her husband eventually found out...but he was just more tight with her than anything.

You disgust me. As soon as you found out her husband was deployed you should have been a man and called it quits...

Nah i agree 100 percent, i'm 24 now..but back then, i'm not gonna lie..i thought i was the coolest dude for that crap.

I have a lot more respect for you now for the fact you can admit you were wrong *brofist*

wait, its a felony to have a teacher/student relationship?! if their 18 their considered adults im sure

wait, its a felony to have a teacher/student relationship?! if their 18 their considered adults im sure

You're lucky, I know a lot of dudes who came back and did some really crazy stuff to their spouse and the other man.

You're lucky, I know a lot of dudes who came back and did some really crazy stuff to their spouse and the other man.

Back
Top Bottom