Texas teacher arrested after she had 5 teens run a train on her at home

Originally Posted by IamMD

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

huh? ok..because nothing like that has ever happened in your life..doesn't mean it doesn't happen.  Why lie about that? 
Son, how do you start out by flat out saying you used to make up stories about a certain situation, and then proceed to tell a story about said situation in the same paragraph. 
roll.gif

I've seriously never seen that before. 
roll.gif
dog, that fake #@+ rapper obviously changed my quote...
laugh.gif
my L. 
this coffee got me hype.

Originally Posted by Two Zero Five

Wish I could have had sex with my art teacher
ohwell.gif
nerd.gif

If I was one of those kids, I would be diddy boppin' in the hallways just swaggin'
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Co-signing everything
glasses.gif

i didn't know sex with a student was against the law
definite termination, yes. I assumed the
charge always came down to sex with a minor, but all these guys were 18+

i didn't know sex with a student was against the law
definite termination, yes. I assumed the
charge always came down to sex with a minor, but all these guys were 18+

Originally Posted by HOOSIERdaddy282

Fake rapper
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He mad. He's VERY mad.
laugh.gif

nah..its just how i've always referred to you, honestly.  I mean..that is what you are.

Fake rapper
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He mad. He's VERY mad.
laugh.gif

nah..its just how i've always referred to you, honestly.  I mean..that is what you are.

woooooow this is really sad. ya'll dudes running into relationships with these broads better smarten up man. 
30t6p3b.gif

woooooow this is really sad. ya'll dudes running into relationships with these broads better smarten up man. 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Furrell

The worst part is that her husband is on duty overseas. Military wives ain't !%##.
messed and wrong yea...a felony though when all of em are all 18 and older? naw.....i ain't buying da fact that she gotta do time

Originally Posted by Furrell

The worst part is that her husband is on duty overseas. Military wives ain't !%##.
messed and wrong yea...a felony though when all of em are all 18 and older? naw.....i ain't buying da fact that she gotta do time

When I was 19 I used to make up stories about how I would smash an older chick that was married to a man that was doing a tour in Iraq. I used to bring my homies over there and I would make her cook us dinner. I would smash and then dip. I worked at the Commissary at the time (where i met her) and she would stalk me heavily, and her husband eventually found out...but he was just more tight with her than anything.

Shut up.

huh? ok..because nothing like that has ever happened in your life..doesn't mean it doesn't happen.  Why lie about that? 

ban yourself. 

When I was 19 I used to make up stories about how I would smash an older chick that was married to a man that was doing a tour in Iraq. I used to bring my homies over there and I would make her cook us dinner. I would smash and then dip. I worked at the Commissary at the time (where i met her) and she would stalk me heavily, and her husband eventually found out...but he was just more tight with her than anything.

Shut up.

ban yourself. 

Fake rapper
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He mad. He's VERY mad.
laugh.gif

Even if I was a fake rapper, which makes no sense,  I'm somebody to you. You know my name and my whole back story. And you are nothing at all to me...... nothingness. If you switched NT names, I wouldn't even know you left. And yet, you know exactly who I am. I'd rather be a fake somebody to a nobody than a nobody to a somebody, fake or otherwise....

Fake rapper
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He mad. He's VERY mad.
laugh.gif

Even if I was a fake rapper, which makes no sense,  I'm somebody to you. You know my name and my whole back story. And you are nothing at all to me...... nothingness. If you switched NT names, I wouldn't even know you left. And yet, you know exactly who I am. I'd rather be a fake somebody to a nobody than a nobody to a somebody, fake or otherwise....

Fake rapper
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He mad. He's VERY mad.
laugh.gif

huh? i know who you are because whenever i read a ******ed thread, I'm like "i bet it was that fake %$% rapper." I look at the OP name..and yup..its you.  I'm being dead serious, tho.

You are constantly posting about that horrible city you live in, rapping and not tipping people.. That is about all I know about you...

Back
Top Bottom