Texas teacher arrested after she had 5 teens run a train on her at home

furrell

Banned
The worst part is that her husband is on duty overseas. Military wives ain't !%##.

The worst part is that her husband is on duty overseas. Military wives ain't !%##.

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]since she is white,[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]what race(s) are the kids..??[/color] [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]my guess hispanic or black.[/color]

laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]since she is white,[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]what race(s) are the kids..??[/color] [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]my guess hispanic or black.[/color]

laugh.gif

Bust on the glasses and s#$%.

B$^&* disgust me. Her man over there risking his life and she over here getting piped out by them young boi's. S@$% is gonna crush him when he comes home.

Bust on the glasses and s#$%.

B$^&* disgust me. Her man over there risking his life and she over here getting piped out by them young boi's. S@$% is gonna crush him when he comes home.

When I was 19 I used to smash an older chick that was married to a man that was doing a tour in Iraq. I used to bring my homies over there and I would make her cook us dinner. I would smash and then dip. I worked at the Commissary at the time (where i met her) and she would stalk me heavily, and her husband eventually found out...but he was just more tight with her than anything.

When I was 19 I used to smash an older chick that was married to a man that was doing a tour in Iraq. I used to bring my homies over there and I would make her cook us dinner. I would smash and then dip. I worked at the Commissary at the time (where i met her) and she would stalk me heavily, and her husband eventually found out...but he was just more tight with her than anything.

5 guys?!?

Damn! This chick was trying to get stuffed,used and abused. It baffles me how much slutty, certain women are.

5 guys?!?

Damn! This chick was trying to get stuffed,used and abused. It baffles me how much slutty, certain women are.

laugh.gif
thats hilarious and disgusting but whats the problem though? didnt they say all the dudes were over 18?

laugh.gif
thats hilarious and disgusting but whats the problem though? didnt they say all the dudes were over 18?

Originally Posted by IamMD

When I was 19 I used to make up stories about how I would smash an older chick that was married to a man that was doing a tour in Iraq. I used to bring my homies over there and I would make her cook us dinner. I would smash and then dip. I worked at the Commissary at the time (where i met her) and she would stalk me heavily, and her husband eventually found out...but he was just more tight with her than anything.

Shut up.

Back
Top Bottom