Teyana Taylor might just get a few additional votes...

*looks for my Teyana appreciation post
pimp.gif

AirAnt23 wrote:
YO! You dudes is lame. I think she straight as hell. Chest game and fit game would be unmatched by most of them broads in your neighborhood... plus she seem pretty cool to boot.

Get your minds right.
smh.gif

DF!!!

- they cant. they too worried about the little stuff. you could always tell she had potential, you could always see she was a pretty girl, but these cats wastoo stuck on what she was wearing.

- looks like a cute down to earth chick that's more comfortable dressing down in a t-shirt and jeans but can pull off a dress if she wants to.

I JUST had a dream about her last night too...(not even sure why!!!) but she damn sure is lokin' good in that dress...Idon't believe shes lesbian like people say...
eyes.gif

I don't think she's ugly...she's just got one of those weird exotic looks with unique features that if caught at the wrong angle...can make herlook not so pretty. But she's certainly attractive to me. I acknowledge different kinds of beauty. Every girl doesn't have to have that doll faceLauren London, or Halle Berry look to me to be considered pretty.

shes butt ugly i have no idea why all of yall just focus on chesticles

plus shes a stuck up biatch havent yall seen her episode

Back
Top Bottom