Teyana Taylor might just get a few additional votes...

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Gross. Look like she be burning too.

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

I'd wife.

You don't even know her
smh.gif
I know she has huge breasts. That is enough for me
pimp.gif

I can understand dudes not feelin her, but her body is lookin RIGHT in that dress. Hell, I know I wouldn't have to worry bout her not lookin the part whenwe hit the town. Some females can't put themselves together. With that said...she woulda got her back blown out that night. She wouldn't even have toget fully naked
smh.gif
. Just pull the top down and dress up.
smh.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

I can understand dudes not feelin her
laugh.gif
This is NT man.

But she is
pimp.gif
. She know what she was doing with that dress, she was trynacatch that d' on her b-day.
devil.gif

Don't get me wrong...shes alot more attractive than she was when she came to my school...but shorty is gay
laugh.gif
...i know a girl who knows her back home in NYC....Teyana is munching...idon't know why yall are so heavy in denial...with that said I would not turn Teyana down...her songs are hot garbagio though

and i think Boobie is sweet so posting him with her was covered in irony
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

Don't get me wrong...shes alot more attractive than she was when she came to my school...but shorty is gay
laugh.gif
...i know a girl who knows her back home in NYC....Teyana is munching...i don't know why yall are so heavy in denial...with that said I would not turn Teyana down...her songs are hot garbagio though

and i think Boobie is sweet so posting him with her was covered in irony
laugh.gif

I FEELS YA

I JUST CAN'T SWEAT OVER A FULLY GAY FEMALE

JUST CAN'T DO IT

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

Who told you she was fully gay? I know a few of her people... and if she is anything, she is Bi my man.

YOU KNOW A FEW OF HER PEOPLE......WHAT DOES THAT PROVE????

YOU AINT EVEN PROVE NOTHING LOL

Back
Top Bottom