Teyana Taylor might just get a few additional votes...

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

hmmm....

BrianDawkins6_1_-541x370.jpg

roll.gif

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

Who told you she was fully gay? I know a few of her people... and if she is anything, she is Bi my man.

YOU KNOW A FEW OF HER PEOPLE......WHAT DOES THAT PROVE????

YOU AINT EVEN PROVE NOTHING LOL

You sir have a point, but what evidence does thou haveth?

I love how dudes be like ..."she just Bi" like you would have a chance beatin either way!?

Or maybe y'all actually know her and have the possibility of hitting one day... As far as I go,,,she can be gay and married. I'll STILL hit

I love how dudes be like ..."she just Bi" like you would have a chance beatin either way!?

Or maybe y'all actually know her and have the possibility of hitting one day... As far as I go,,,she can be gay and married. I'll STILL hit

I bet her feet ugly tho
grin.gif
. Can't rock w/ a girl who got hammertime inher shoe. And that's word to

1622w05.jpg

Originally Posted by derryj3

oook...i've seen this happen to plenty of young girls, so u can calm down now. (waits for derryj3 to reply 5X's....haha Blackberry's FTW)

hows she famous again!?!? i seen her on that birthday !%@! on mtv but what does she do?!? and yes id hit er

Back
Top Bottom