THANK YOU GSWARRIORS FOR AN AMAZING YEAR...CONGRATULTIONS CLEVELAND CAVALIERS.

This game has been on my mind the whole day, palms sweaty and antsy, im not ready to see a 73 win team end their season tonight, nor am i ready to make this a Sharks thread! Lets go Warriors!

This game has been on my mind the whole day, palms sweaty and antsy, im not ready to see a 73 win team end their season tonight, nor am i ready to make this a Sharks thread! Lets go Warriors!
I can't stand the Warriors. I'm a clip fan. Hahaha. But I have a feeling y'all gonna win this series. The Warriors never cease to amaze me. It's their year. Hopefully I'm wrong

I don't care if we are down 3-0 and down by 20, it ain't over til it's over. This team won 73 games this year, if any team can come back and win this series ITS THE 2015-16 GOLDEN ST WARRIORS. I DONT KNOW ABOUT YALL BUT IM NOT READY TO SEE THIS MAGICAL SEASON COME TO AN END. ONE GAME AT A TIME. LETS SEE WHAT THIS TEAM IS MADE OF!

anigif_enhanced-31861-1426272575-5.gif

I should take the names of the doubters in here...

Monday. Yessir. Bring it Oracle, holiday so no traffic excuses.

I didn't think they had it in them, but Klay SAVED this team. Good lord he was unconscious. Have to finish the job game 7

russ/kd didnt even give their role players a chance :lol:
kd was shook all gm

w's by 20+ in gm7

klay showing why he is the best Sg
curry stepped up in the second half

Last edited:
I never doubted, and predicted this exact scenario. Just gotta get the job done game 7.

Klay Thompson oh my lord. I will never call you Klank ever again.

Back
Top Bottom