THANK YOU GSWARRIORS FOR AN AMAZING YEAR...CONGRATULTIONS CLEVELAND CAVALIERS.

All these things happened for the most part. Kerr better have a great game plan for game 6
I'd like to think so. 

I think there are a lot of things the Warriors can improve for game 6.

Still nervous...And I won't be able to watch the game.

I hope they win.

Dion Waiters is annoying AF.

For real though. Whos been to a watch party at oracle ?

Do they charge for parking ?

Can you bring your own food and drink or do you have to buy inside

Def want to go tomorrow.

You gotta pay for everything :lol: :smh:. Rather it be outside watching on a big screen like Toronto and Cleveland, not sure if OKC does that. Has it been done at Oracle before?

bogut and speights really stepped up. barnes had some timely shots.
need more from dray on offense. he isnt in attack mode at all. length is bothering him

You gotta pay for everything :lol: :smh:. Rather it be outside watching on a big screen like Toronto and Cleveland, not sure if OKC does that. Has it been done at Oracle before?

Damn, still prob. going to go tomorrow though :smh:

I pay for the environment. usually watch it with the wife and kid at home. Go to games with my wife. Tomorrow they stay home and I'm doing the damn thing

My biggest thing is, we didn't play a good 48 - we played good stretches but to win on the road, it has to be a much more solid 48.

Also, the bench is expected to play well at home and they did for the most part too. The flip is Waiters and Roberson came back to reality on the road but will be comfortable in their gym...we need to withstand their waves and still cut down on the stupid turnovers.

what about festus, bogut/macadoo and speights in there with curry and klay?

Crazy to think OKC's weakness is their inside defense also. Seems like Warriors can do what they want down there. I welcome going big and playing inside. All you really need to do is go big, and kick it outside for your 2 good shooters. Plus, bigs give length and make it harder for OKC to score.

Hope game 6 is a good one. Could go either way. People saying OKC didn't play good, KD had 40 and Russ had 31. I know a couple extra points would have made a difference, but shoulda coulda woulda...gee...a couple extra points would have helped the Warriors in their last games also

Yes been to a few viewing parties..

This is the first time they are charging $20 a head... last year in the finals viewing party it was free and previous viewing parties before that..

Parking was free also and all the food vendors are out like it is a real game..

Well, RE: Comments on currys D (pause) 2 things can happen. Curry can want the challenge of guarding Westbook and fail. Or, he can stick to the gameplan, don't switch onto him, and go off on offense to prove a point. We shall see! We need the MVP to show up, 2 more games, that's it

Last edited:
I'm going to the Warriors viewing party at Oracle Arena in Oakland today with my girl, only $20 to sit in a seat inside the arena and watch the game on the jumbotron while the cheerleaders dance on the floor... not bad! Praying to the based god "lil b" for a miracle that Warriors can force game 7 and win this series.

Anyone else going?

And can I get a "LET'S GO WARRIORS!!!!" 
nthat.gif

I bought an extra pair for a friend and he backed out. Stuck with an extra pair. If anyone interested $15 each section 113 row 3 for viewing party tonight

Last edited:
I'm going to the Warriors viewing party at Oracle Arena in Oakland today with my girl, only $20 to sit in a seat inside the arena and watch the game on the jumbotron while the cheerleaders dance on the floor... not bad! Praying to the based god "lil b" for a miracle that Warriors can force game 7 and win this series.

Anyone else going?

And can I get a "LET'S GO WARRIORS!!!!" :nthat:  

Going to be there by 5. Lets do this !!!! So hyped for today. Cant wait.

Back
Top Bottom