THANK YOU GSWARRIORS FOR AN AMAZING YEAR...CONGRATULTIONS CLEVELAND CAVALIERS.

Don't care who we're playing.  I'm worried about our guys.

I agree, but we've at least been tested before. We gotta play better than game 5 but I love going back home with this momentum. Our bench typically plays better at home.

I can't breathe... was actually getting emotional towards the end 
laugh.gif

Billy D did not want Klay to get too hot this series and look who has the Warriors back in the series. CALLED IT. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I was a doubter. Sorry been a fan for longer then the last 2 years. Heartbreak and disappointment for 20+ years. Old habits die hard.

Nonetheless go dubs

Ehh I kinda feel everyone is expecting the Warriors to win

Public expectation doesn't equal pressure. Warriors had all the pressure to win to tonight but everyone was expecting the warriors to lose on TV and in the media.

I'm not trying to go at your thoughts jus sharing my opinion.

I think everyone feels like Portland that okc is now doubting that they can pull it off. Which is why people believe warriors win Monday. But hey that's why we play the games to watch and see

See You Monday! Took Warriors MoneyLine +145. Just bought my southwest ticket and game tickets. GO WARRIORS!!

For the peeps that were at oracle tonight, how was it bros?!? How was the atmosphere and down the stretch how nerve racking was it?!

For the peeps that were at oracle tonight, how was it bros?!? How was the atmosphere and down the stretch how nerve racking was it?!

Dude, that watch party was LIT. I would actually put it over a game atmosphere. That was the most fun I've had watching a game on TV before. Did not disappoint for a first time, that was LIT.

Crowd was going nuts when Klay hit those clutch shots. Very nerve racking for sure, but crowd was into it and positive. WHAT A GAME.

See You Monday! Took Warriors MoneyLine +145. Just bought my southwest ticket and game tickets. GO WARRIORS!!

I took the +350 on the championship. Cause series price for OKC after they were down was +250. Figure if they can do that, then they can do the championship. Best odds the've had I believe. Not as good as the 15:1 I got last year, but I'll take it :smokin . Nice bet

Back
Top Bottom