THANK YOU GSWARRIORS FOR AN AMAZING YEAR...CONGRATULTIONS CLEVELAND CAVALIERS.

For the peeps that were at oracle tonight, how was it bros?!? How was the atmosphere and down the stretch how nerve racking was it?!
The party was lit! Near the end of the game a guy two rows behind me lit up a joint inside the arena that was larger than a cigar or a stick of dynamite and passed it to me. Got high as **** for the last few minutes of the epic game. 
nthat.gif

Who wants to take bets that Scott Foster is one of the refs tomorrow?

I hope not! They've had him working the replay center. I think that's cause he's been trash. Will be checking those assignments tomorrow at 6am :smh:

If OKC gets those calls and gets to the line, man. But, that Oracle energy is going to be epic and I think they are going to have their best game of the series tomorrow. Believe dat.

Busting out the platinum card for this game. First game 7 at oracle in like what, 40 years? GOTTA BE THERE :smokin

I was in section 19 as well but a few rows back :nerd:

When I smelled the weed I looked around and saw the guy then walked up to his row and stood on the stairs to smoke it 

:lol:

Did they kick him out? Saw security/police walking over there :nerd:

Last edited:
Did they kick him out? Saw security/police walking over there
nerd.gif
Needless to say within about 5 min of that guy lighting up a joint the size and shape of a cardboard paper towel roll inside of Oracle Arena security walked over. A middle aged over weight black guy walked up first and he was pissed. 

"Are you ******* kidding me?!?" he demanded to know.  His eyes were practically bulging out of his head. "What the **** are you doing? You can't do that in here!" 

Luckily I had just taken a monster hit of the joint and passed it back to the guy who lit it when security walked up so I just thanked the guy and lurked away back to my seat. Looked like security/police kicked him out but I'm not 100% sure, my eyes were on the Jumbotron at that point, and there was literally only a minute or two left in the game.   

Last edited:
Needless to say within about 5 min of that guy lighting up a joint the size and shape of a cardboard paper towel roll inside of Oracle Arena security walked over. A middle aged over weight black guy walked up first and he was pissed. 

"Are you ******* kidding me?!?" he demanded to know.  His eyes were practically bulging out of his head. "What the **** are you doing? You can't do that in here!" 

Luckily I had just taken a monster hit of the joint and passed it back to the guy who lit it when security walked up so I just thanked the guy and lurked away back to my seat. Looked like security/police kicked him out but I'm not 100% sure, my eyes were on the Jumbotron at that point, and there was literally only a minute or two left in the game.   

:lol:

Good times. That watch party was lit :smokin

laugh.gif

Good times. That watch party was lit
smokin.gif
Yes ! I was skeptical I had never done a watching party like this before where you pay and sit in the arena. The closest to that I had done before was standing outside of the Civic Center when they had the big projector up showing Giants playoffs. I was pleasantly surprised. It had all of the energy, ambiance, and noise of a home game but for $20 instead of $250+. 

The only thing that DID annoy the **** out of me was the $15 beers. I went to a home game during GSW vs Portland and thought $18.50 a beer was sa rip off but I was willing to pay it because I was at a playoffs game. $15 a beer while watching on the TV screen?
mean.gif

After the game me and my squad went to Divisadero in SF to go drink. $15 for a beer and 2 cocktails on divis vs $15 for one beer at the arena
mad.gif

But yeah I had a great time and I'm considering doing the one at SAP CENTER tomorrow for Game 1 of the Sharks in the Stanley Cup finals. Its only $5 

Last edited:
Yes ! I was skeptical I had never done a watching party like this before where you pay and sit in the arena. The closest to that I had done before was standing outside of the Civic Center when they had the big projector up showing Giants playoffs. I was pleasantly surprised. It had all of the energy, ambiance, and noise of a home game but for $20 instead of $250+. 

The only thing that DID annoy the **** out of me was the $15 beers. I went to a home game during GSW vs Portland and thought $18.50 a beer was sa rip off but I was willing to pay it because I was at a playoffs game. $15 a beer while watching on the TV screen? :smh:

After the game me and my squad went to Divisadero in SF to go drink. $15 for a beer and 2 cocktails on divis vs $15 for one beer at the arena >:

But yeah I had a great time and I'm considering doing the one at SAP CENTER tomorrow for Game 1 of the Sharks in the Stanley Cup finals. Its only $5 

Same here, wasn't sure how it was going to be, first time, very glad I went.

Yeah, that beer is a rip off. I drink/eat in the parking lot before the game, then get 1 beer to chill on for rest of game.

I'm from San Jose, never been to a hockey game. Gotta Watch my Warriors tomorrow though. :smokin

I'm from San Jose, never been to a hockey game. Gotta Watch my Warriors tomorrow though.
smokin.gif

Gonna be tough for me I'm from the Bay Area born and raised and have been watching the Sharks for 20 years. They're in the Stanley Cup playoff for the first time ever as a team that's been around for 25 years.

Its gonna be tough for me because both games are on the same day around the same time. On the one hand I was invited to a party to watch the Warriors at a friend's really nice house in Oakland. On the other hand, me and my best friend are both huge hockey fans and we've gotten together to smoke weed and watch the Sharks for literally every game of this post season.

I want to go to the SAP viewing party but I'll wind up missing the GSW game 7 which isn't really an option.

So what I think I'm gonna do is stay home start the Sharks game at 5:00 PM, DVR the Warriors game, the Sharks game should be over around 7 or so, start the GSW game on DVR and fastforward whenever there's ads til its live.

Decisions, decisions tho.

Tickets come out here in a couple of minutes. Thinking about taking the risk and waiting till tip off to cop. Thinking has a bit more risky considering it's a game 7 but let's see

Tickets come out here in a couple of minutes. Thinking about taking the risk and waiting till tip off to cop. Thinking has a bit more risky considering it's a game 7 but let's see

Ya i think ima have to hit up resell also. Aint gonna pay too much though or else ima just watch at home. Last year no one was touching tickets. I think this year gonna be the same. Only tickets that were an easy cop were against HOU

Last edited:
if you want to be with a crowd, ya better off going to a bar and not paying insane prices :x

You'd be a fool to say "it's over" for either side. This is game 7 this is real ish. Every game that came before in this series or any previous series no longer matter. Warriors forced game 7 so its all gonna be decided by this one game. I'm pretty damn excited about it too 
alien.gif

You'd be a fool to say "it's over" for either side. This is game 7 this is real ish. Every game that came before in this series or any previous series no longer matter. Warriors forced game 7 so its all gonna be decided by this one game. I'm pretty damn excited about it too 0]

Yes. Ain't over until it's over. Aint taking OKC lightly. We've seen what they can do. Let's gooooo!! :smokin

Back
Top Bottom