Thanks for the change, Obama.

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

Originally Posted by rashi

I bet 99% of you voted for this children murdering psychopath.
because presidents never have blood on their hand.
this guy mad because his mom prob aborted five of his brothers and he the only one left and he mad because there's a 'colored" in the white house.

tell the m why u mad and how theytoookourjobs and your proud 'merican libertarian blah blah blah.

all the same democrat = republican = any party.  black bush white bush.

u mad. yeah u mad?  cool sig too. 

you must be new around here.

we all ignore rashi's anti gov't rants.

he's right, we're wrong in his world.

that's not to say he's right about certain things. but he basically hates anything and everything the gov't does, regardless of who is in charge.

the only way that Obama will get elected is a New Slogan to throw around excessively, blame bush for problems, even though he did very very little to reverse them, and a unorganized GOP, with no real person for them to rally around.

the only way that Obama will get elected is a New Slogan to throw around excessively, blame bush for problems, even though he did very very little to reverse them, and a unorganized GOP, with no real person for them to rally around.

3003564861_9b928246bb.jpg

In the words of Immortal Technique: "What good is the right to vote with no one to vote for in an election?" I say if we the people really want a choice we gotta be involved in the lowest form of government first and it'll make it harder for these jackoffs to have opportunities to screw us by getting into public office. Screw career politicians. Government is a civil service and was meant to be run by normal day to day people. That's why these offices have requirements and checks and balances. The system works because of us and it fails for the same reason. WAKE UP!!!

In the words of Immortal Technique: "What good is the right to vote with no one to vote for in an election?" I say if we the people really want a choice we gotta be involved in the lowest form of government first and it'll make it harder for these jackoffs to have opportunities to screw us by getting into public office. Screw career politicians. Government is a civil service and was meant to be run by normal day to day people. That's why these offices have requirements and checks and balances. The system works because of us and it fails for the same reason. WAKE UP!!!

this guy mad because his mom prob aborted five of his brothers and he the only one left and he mad because there's a 'colored" in the white house.

tell the m why u mad and how theytoookourjobs and your proud 'merican libertarian blah blah blah.

roll.gif

Here you have it, people. Our education system.

roll.gif

roll.gif

haha. how old are you?

i'm masters educated and i laugh at people like you.  dont let the post count fool you i've been around for a while.

education system?  please boy. you equate the president to a baby killer? because liberals support abortion.

the republicans killed the education system buddy. no child left behind.  your mom should've swallowed you.
glasses.gif

roll.gif

haha. how old are you?

i'm masters educated and i laugh at people like you.  dont let the post count fool you i've been around for a while.

education system?  please boy. you equate the president to a baby killer? because liberals support abortion.

the republicans killed the education system buddy. no child left behind.  your mom should've swallowed you.
glasses.gif

roll.gif

haha. how old are you?

glasses.gif

You have a Master's in what exactly?
laugh.gif

With that type of sentence structure, you could've fooled me being a 10 year old. I'm not even going to bolster my education and what degrees I have, that was in another thread.

If you ever read any of my posts, you would see I never voted and don't participate in the "Democratic" process. I'm an Anarchist who believes in the eradication of the State as a whole. I can careless if Barack Obama white zebra striped, it still doesn't take away the fact that he's responsible for exacerbating a war that has already killed hundreds of thousands (accounted for) of innocent civilians, among them are women and children.

laugh.gif
"Republicans killed the education system". This government as a whole killed our education system with there compulsory social engineering "education". I don't know if you understand this, but we live in a ONE PARTY system with 2 factions, the only difference between them is the lobbyists of the Multinational Corporations they slave to.

by the way your from florida? you're prob a cuban republican

Please turn of the Cable news, man.
laugh.gif

I'm far from Cuban, and far from being a Republican.

roll.gif

haha. how old are you?

glasses.gif

You have a Master's in what exactly?
laugh.gif

With that type of sentence structure, you could've fooled me being a 10 year old. I'm not even going to bolster my education and what degrees I have, that was in another thread.

If you ever read any of my posts, you would see I never voted and don't participate in the "Democratic" process. I'm an Anarchist who believes in the eradication of the State as a whole. I can careless if Barack Obama white zebra striped, it still doesn't take away the fact that he's responsible for exacerbating a war that has already killed hundreds of thousands (accounted for) of innocent civilians, among them are women and children.

laugh.gif
"Republicans killed the education system". This government as a whole killed our education system with there compulsory social engineering "education". I don't know if you understand this, but we live in a ONE PARTY system with 2 factions, the only difference between them is the lobbyists of the Multinational Corporations they slave to.

by the way your from florida? you're prob a cuban republican

Please turn of the Cable news, man.
laugh.gif

I'm far from Cuban, and far from being a Republican.

Back
Top Bottom