THANKS MIKE....... for everything........

the sixers game just finished.

Truly the greatest player of all time.

basketball will never be the same.

Thanks Mike

a living legend...an icon...a phenom...an inspiration and role model to millions all over the world....u made the game of basketball to what it is today....we thank you MJ...for all the memories you've given us...you will forever be the Greatest of All Time...you are truly...one in a million...once again we Thank You!!

I really can't explain how much he meens to be. A great person, an amazing basketball player. Great role model. Thank you Mike. For everything.
"Please put your hands together for mister Randy Watson."

LOVE is chanting "We want Mike!" He is the greatest player of all time. He has changed so many lives and the game of basketball. He affected the game of basketball so much his last game was televised in 190 countries. The game will never be the same. I will never forget all of the great memories MJ has given to every fan including myself.

:wow:
eek.gif
<<<That's how I look every time I see Michael Jordan play. I love that man to death. He's the reason and the only reason why I play basketball and have a great work ethic. I can sit back and watch his highlights all day or any game of him, even if he didn't score and I knew he wasn't going to score I would still wanna watch him play :wink:
wink.gif

I wish we can bring Jordan back from, let's say 10 years ago, so he could show up all these young cats that people wanna mold into the next Jordan. But all my fellow niketalkers know that there will NEVER, ever be another Michael Jeffrey Jordan... :pimp:
pimp.gif

You can't say enough about MJ, but I know I'll miss him very much. Guess I'll be watching my 'Jordan Ultimate DVD' alot more often, along with my 'MJ To The Max.'

I'll be in the gym allllll summer, not only to make myself better and to do it for myself, but in tribute to MJ :wink:
wink.gif

Like everyone's saying....THE GAME WILL NEVER BE THE SAME! |I
tired.gif

thank you michael jordan for everything. most of my cousins that were born in the 1990's were named michael jeffrey, mike , jordan.
kisapmata

Wow what can i say youve done it all from inspiring my favortie player Kobe,youve made my favorite sneakers,and shown me the most skill that one man could be blessed with. Thanks mike for everything. Much luv.

Thanks for the Memories Mike. You are true inspiration. Happy and Sad day in basketball. I'ma about to tear up now........... :frown:
frown.gif

[/b]

What can you say when you want to say everything about a player who means so much to so many people.

Thankyou MJ!!!

The playing days are over but the memories will forever be in our heads, hearts and vcr/dvd players.

Any Still think he's not done?

EBAY AUCTIONS
UPDATED :Following Jordans Listed: I XIII XIV XVI All Up For Auction Click on Link..... UPDATED (Above....)[/center]

First time I saw MJ was in 83 ... UNC vs UVA. since then i was hooked on UNC and the Chicago Bulls. everytime i saw money played i was
eek.gif
eek.gif
and not once has he disappointed.

just wanted to say thanks for the memories Michael. i enjoyed watching you play all these years. fans around the world, NBA players, basketball fans, coaches and ball players from all over the world thank you for what you have done for the game. Thanks for all the memorable layups, dunks, and game winning shots.

thanks for coming back the last 2 years to teach these young up and coming stars about the game of basketball. it was truly worth it to see you play one last time. i guess i say these on behalf of everyone that you will be sorely missed on the court. good luck to you in your future endeavors!!

i havent really thought about the end of MJ playing this year particulary these past months. it only dawned on me tonight MJ's last and final game that i have come to grips that this is it. i wanted that game to go on and never end. it was bitter sweet seeing MJ on the court playing for the last time. i've been in denial and still am and i wont full grasp that he is gone for a while. all i have left of seeing MJ are my old tapes and games ive recorded over the years. i will always treasure the memories i have of MJ both as a child and adult. Michael Jeffrey Jordan is the GOAT. THANKS MJ you are true an inspiration to us all!!

4/16/2003 - Greatest of All-Time played one last time
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

The game of basketball will never be the same!!

WE LOVE YOU MJ!!
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

to just say thank you is not saying enough.

is it the shoes?
no.
its the man who filled them and what he meant to the little kid in all of us.

we didnt just buy his shoes because they were fashionable, we did it because in our minds that was the closest we would ever come to utter greatness.

my memories?
1. repeatedly watching all of my michael jordan cbs/video vhs tapes to the point of wearing them out.
2. recording everything possible from 1987-1994.
3. buying lots of jordans (before EVERYONE did)
4. the late 80's battles against the pistons (classic jordan).
5. seeing every game the bulls played at the spectrum from 86- 92 (many historical games).
6. enjoying everyminute of it....

"did you ever know you were my hero. everything i wish i could be. i could fly higher than an eagle. you are the wind beneath my wings."
bette midler (wind beneath my wings)

for much of my young life when i heard this lyric, i thought of michael jordan. now as an adult, and now michael is finished playing, i understand his impact on my life.

in the sneaker game, hindsight is 20/20 and we're all millionaires.

thanks for your continued support of niketalk.

[email protected]

much love man........thanks for dunking on ewing , mixing starks and herbin mcdaniel..thankx for making me cry everytime you eliminated my knicks.....thankx for the double nickel..... ..i hated you so much that i loved you
"I don't want anybody to think I
can't score, I can score if I want to."-michael jordan 2002

MJ will forever be known as GREATNESS..................
<~~~~~ LOOK guys enlarge the pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks. i would never love basketball as much as i do if it werent for MJ. i guess its time to bust out the Ultimate Jordan DVD again.

[/center]

Thanks Mike.
Waking up, before my day got started, I made sure I knew one important thing, Do the Bulls play today?

Imitating his moves on the playground, taping his commercials and games and collecting anything and everything Michael Jordan--it was all i did. Now, at 20, I still do those same things.
Michael Jordan, the basketball player, will live on forever and NO ONE will ever top anything he did.
Thankyou Michael.

I think one of the weirdest things about Mike leaving is looking into the future and hearing a kid ask..."How good was he?"...
"We're going to turn this team around three hundred and sixty degrees" - Jason Kidd

yup i respect MJ to the fullest. i mean i look at bball in a different perspective now. although i don't watch anymore because i get too emotional, if mike' s team or AI's team would lose a game, i would cry..so now i just remember how great they are...Mad love to Mike man

Unfortunately i never got to see a MIchael playing live in a stadium... the only games i get to see are on tv... (i'm from malaysia :tongue: )That last jumper u pulled over Byron Russell in Game 6 during the 98 finals was the finest basketball moment in my life... It still gets me jumping out of my seat when i watch it!!!! and THANX FOR ALL THE JORDAN BRAND APPARELL FOR THE PAST 18 YEARS (i only started since the 12s came out and it was also my first pair of nice baliin shoes)!!!! ALL THE BEST MIKE!!!!!

THANKS MIKE...

THANKS FOR GIVING ME A REASON TO LIVE, B-CUZ GOD KNOWS THERE WAS TIMES WHEN I COULD HAVE LOST IT...AND I STAYED STRAIGHT JUST TO BE ABLE TO WATCH YOU PLAY, IMITATE YOUR MOVES, AND DRAW YOUR SHOES CONSTANTLY ALL NIGHT UNTIL I WAS ABLE TO DRAW IT WITHOUT LOOKING BACK TO A REFERENCE OF WHAT THEY LOOKED LIKE!!!

I WANT TO BECOME A PROFESSIONAL SHOE DESIGNER IN THE NEAR FUTURE AND MAYBE HAVE A CHANCE TO DESIGN ONE OF YOUR SHOES!

BESIDES GOD AND MY FAMILY....I LIVE FOR YOUR LEGACY, SHOES AND ANYTHING RELATED TO YOU!

I NEVER HAD A CHANCE TO SEE ANY OF YOUR GAMES IN PERSON IN MY 17 YEARS...BUT MY TELEVISIONS HAD A CONSTANT IMAGE OF YOU STUCK ON THEM, NO ONE CAN REPLACE YOU!!!!!

I AINT AFRAID TO SAY THIS, BUT....I LUV U MIKE!!! THANKS!!!! :\
ohwell.gif
:\
ohwell.gif
:\
ohwell.gif

DERRICK TURNER

I'M BACK FOR THE FIRST TIME!

Back
Top Bottom