Thanks to you, NikeTalk has just donated $3,656 to the UNCF!

^youre a funny dude, so what i make typos im not tryin impress any niketalkers. btw let me stop now, i no how u mods can be, banning when feelings get hurt.

Just let him be. After all these donations, I've learned the hard way that those sorts of comments tend to speak for themselves.

We gave 100% of our monthly earnings to charity. Anyone asking us to do more should take a hard look in the mirror first.

sorry bout that guys.. i didnt know yall did that from before.. really my mistake.. but when i said.. its always with the uncf i ment that other donations from other company or people that donates money always has to go to uncf not just niketalk itself.. but for the most part my badders..

I would like to really applaud Meth and Nelson, because many of you don't realize the costs it takes to run website's which have message boards on them.

I know Meth never looks for pats on the back or accolades, him and Nelson know they could very well pocket ALL the money they generate in any way and not have to answer to anyone.

Not only are they donating.. but THEY WE and YOU..by your clicks are Donating Diversely.

Even if your not black, your donating to a cause with your clicks keeping a person off the streets and perhaps putting them in college. Your giving someone an Option..and not many people have options like those who are able to log onto NT.

Sometimes giving is a whole lot better than receiving. Just because someone may feel a charity doesn't benefit their race..first.. stop being racist...

Next, just think it's helping someone you know now or later. I am sure if there were a United Caucasion College Fund we would donate to that as well, at some point.

If I were any of you who complain about the Charity.. do some research and find one or several that mean something to you, and then submit it. Instead of complaining put some thought and effort into it and see what happens.

And even through all of that.. just think. NT doesn't even have to donate a thing.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

great work
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

Quote:
That's right. Viewing and especially clicking our ads creates revenue for this site and we donate a full 100% of our ad revenue to charity
:D
happy.gif
TN*113*OUT*CP
My style is impetuous. My defense is inpregnable.And I'm just ferocious. I want to eat his children.​

Education is always a worthy cause.

Also a question for the mods,

Does NT use Google-Analytics? I've noticed when I click post the google analytics url is flashed at the bottom of my browser. Is google analytics what generates the ads and provides the community with revenue?

Thanks
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall,Snow,Jones,Newble,KG,Gibson,Brown, Scot, Wesley, Sasha​

Back
Top Bottom