Thanksgiving PYP Vol. BRB

Yeah I did put some sauce on it, I don't know what it was made of but it hit the spot
smokin.gif

Every thanksgiving and Christmas is the same for me, alone and no food
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

I seriously haven't had anything to eat today--i think i have some granola bars so with a lil imagination, i suppose i can have a thanksgiving meal...

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

I seriously haven't had anything to eat today--i think i have some granola bars so with a lil imagination, i suppose i can have a thanksgiving meal...

man, if i could.. i'd invite you over to my fam's house. nobody should be alone for the holidays.

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

I'd invite you my dude

I'm sorry but a Jamaican Thanksgiving ++$++!

Some of ya'll plates look real soft body and homeless shelter like
laugh.gif

Where the curry goat, jerk chicken, fried turkey, mac and cheese, pork, etc?

Good look to all the compassionate NTlkrs. For the rest, my intent was not to be a "debby downer".

To me it's not so much about the food--but rather, the family and company such an occasion brings together. Reading some of ya'll post, I can almostsense and envision the huge family gathering that makes this holiday special. My family has never ever been like that--hence why i'm often dejected duringthese family oriented holidays.

Definitely wishing all of you a GREAT and WONDERFUL thanksgiving. And remember, it's the people (family) that make the occasion, not the food (at least inmy opinion).

Just to be clear, there was no ill intent with the debbie downer pic my dude. It is just that everyone was talking highly about how they eating well andspending time with the fam, and then you come and open our eyes to the harsh reality that some of the less fortunate have to go through this holiday season,that's all. My family is the same as yours, as my parents are divorced. That is why i spent today with my wifey n her fam.

I wish you the best during this holiday season. I know what your going through
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

I'm waiting/praying for Dirty to come in here and /thread.
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
...why...does Dirty get his Chef boy R'D on, during Thanksgiving.

Anyone wonder, like i am right now, if the mods and admins get together for beers and stuff like that during such occasion...
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

I'm waiting/praying for Dirty to come in here and /thread.
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
...why...does Dirty get his Chef boy R'D on, during Thanksgiving.

Anyone wonder, like i am right now, if the mods and admins get together for beers and stuff like that during such occasion...
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
dirty has epic pics every year i've been here

The leftovers....=/

3064237827_971d46561e.jpg
3065078776_705f309787.jpg

3065078378_6c79185b47.jpg
3064239863_9303510708.jpg

3065076780_f5a4474706.jpg

All the food lined up on the counter, there more on the other side.

3064240409_ba25a979b0.jpg

Ah, I forgot to take a picture! My plate had turkey, roast beef, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, corn, string beans, and cranberry sauce. I had 2 helpings ofeverything. The best was the "lean" after it all knowing I just did damage at the dinner table
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Dude got a macaroni and cheese block. That's new. How yall cut it so even? Your mac and cheese block got that Steve Harvey lineup.

Back
Top Bottom