THAT AWKWARD MOMENT WHEN.....

browsing the black woman appreciation thread and your mom walks in and you try to scroll past all the pics but your screen freezes
30t6p3b.gif

awkward moments thread?

awkward moments thread

wooptpydoot doot

That awkward moment when you get the black woman thread closed and the entirety on NT puts you on their fade list...

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

browsing the black woman appreciation thread and your mom walks in and you try to scroll past all the pics but your screen freezes
30t6p3b.gif

awkward moments thread?

awkward moments thread

wooptpydoot doot

Someone walking in my office at work while browsing that thread is more awkward

in the library right now, its the worst when you look up and make awkward eye contact with someone then immediately look back down

That awkward moment when you're watching a movie and as soon as the sex/sexual scene comes on someone walks by.

That awkward moment when you're still talking on the phone even though the other person already hung up.

That awkward moment when you see someone on the street that you want to avoid but make direct eye contact with.

That awkward moment that's only quasi-awkward when you're in the library on NT and you look up and see a NTer only he doesn't know that you know he's a NTer but he still hits you with the raised eyebrows.

That's why you're suppose to be in the White Woman Appreciation thread.
pimp.gif

I have awkward moments at school, on a daily basis.
tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif

When you're leaving the gym way too focused on the music in your headphones and that girl gives you the look and you're making the
grin.gif
face because you're listening to some gangster %*%$ and didn't notice until it's too late.

That awkward moment when you get seen out eating with different dudes(friends
grin.gif
) multiple times by the same cutie that hits you with the "oh yeah??" eyebrows and smile.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

That awkward moment when you finished your test first and not sure weather to turn it in.

That awkward moment when your not sure to hug a girl you haven't seen in a long time .

... you're in the quiet room in the library and it's dead silent other than pages turning and you're eating a bag of chips...

I can feel the stares.

that moment I make awkward for other people at school by holding the door open for them when they are still too far away so they do a half run to the door 
laugh.gif

when you're in the awkward moment thread on NT and bust up laughing in the back of class.

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

When you're leaving the gym way too focused on the music in your headphones and that girl gives you the look and you're making the
grin.gif
face because you're listening to some gangster %*%$ and didn't notice until it's too late.

Haha, totally had this one happen more than once.
pimp.gif

...When someone is waving or head nodding in your general direction and you wave back only to find out they were waving to someone behind you.

Back
Top Bottom