wen u hittin shorty from the back and her wig fall off
alien.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Oh and my man Beas knows a thing or two about awkward moments:

That awkward moment when you pretend you're on the phone to avoid another awkward moment

Originally Posted by solarius49

That awkward moment when you pretend you're on the phone to avoid another awkward moment
ive done this more times than id like to admit
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

The awkward moment when you try the hold the door for the person that is soo close yet so far

see someone you know but they don't see you so when you wave , they walk past.

When you are talking or rapping/singing like no one is around. Only to look up and see them looking at you like you are a damn fool.

Originally Posted by jbpkickz

when u get caught staring at a girl breasts in class, and keep looking

This happens to me at work all the time. This one chick has that bang bros mass and I get caught at least 2 times a week just looking and thinking about doing midevil things to it. 

Originally Posted by grandtheftbike

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

That akward moment when you're taking a deuce in a public bathroom and through the cracks you see someone walking in and you both give each other eye contact through the crack.
laugh.gif
LMFAO

Originally Posted by CrunchyBlack9

This happens to me at work all the time. This one chick has that bang bros mass and I get caught at least 2 times a week just looking and thinking about doing midevil things to it. 
this girl from barbados in my class, son she petite but she got like double dees, she always wearing v necks and be takin naps, i be on full pervert mode 
laugh.gif

when u pass out and wake up and your hairline went from deron williams to shane battier, feelsbadman

Originally Posted by CrunchyBlack9

this girl from barbados in my class, son she petite but she got like double dees, she always wearing v necks and be takin naps, i be on full pervert mode 
laugh.gif

Pics? I swear sometimes I want them to know I am looking.

True story about a year ago:
That akward moment when you have dried up jimmy wine on your black sweats and people notice

Originally Posted by 216301baller

True story about a year ago:
That akward moment when you have dried up jimmy wine on your black sweats and people notice

laugh.gif
Jimmy wine

....its 3 am..just smashed, got man juice on your shirt (inside and outside 
indifferent.gif
), don't realize till your on the elevator, so you just say "F it, nobody's up" and just take ya shirt off all together......and proceed to walk off the elevator into a group of 7 duckfaced +%* females..
...you wake up in a girls room still drunk, get dressed, go down the hallway, get to your room..and look in the mirror only to realize you put your Levi's on Kriss Kross style 
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

That awkward moment when you're putting on chapstick in public and some random dude makes eye contact with you

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

The worst time was in college and the toilet overflowed and I had to hop in top of the handicap rails to avoid getting flooded. As I was standing up there, the person at the sink, which happened to be one of my professors turned around to see what the commotion was about. While I'm getting my jungle gym on, Eye contact was exchanged and permanently burned into my soul
30t6p3b.gif

Oh my im crying
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

Originally Posted by grandtheftbike

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

That akward moment when you're taking a deuce in a public bathroom and through the cracks you see someone walking in and you both give each other eye contact through the crack.
laugh.gif
LMFAO

This has happen at work just sat at my desk and stayed extra late so you don't see that person for a few days
laugh.gif

when you have a stomach bug at work and it sounds like you're dropping Flex Bombs in the bathroom
sick.gif
Had to put on my headphones to keep from grossing myself out
30t6p3b.gif

that awkard moment youre in youre dorm bathroom takin a piss and the fat guy who lives next door to you comes in to the stall next to yours and takes a dump while beating off and keeps saying yea uh huh baby thats it right there oh im #%)&*@ and you had to breath thru your mouth cause it smelled like rat %%^@ and had to stay completely still so he wouldnt know you were there

Back
Top Bottom