THAT AWKWARD MOMENT WHEN.....

....when your girl asks why you love her and your answer fails to meet expectations.
laugh.gif

...when you see a prof outside of class on campus, you say hi, they have no clue who you are...

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

...When someone is waving or head nodding in your general direction and you wave back only to find out they were waving to someone behind you.

1322616142734.jpg

Originally Posted by parry36

that awkward moment when you wearing the same kicks as someone next to you...

was wearing the same exact shorts as a guy i was playing a pickup game with

It's the only situation where you knowingly take the instant L and have that tail between your legs demeanor.
laugh.gif
The worst.

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

...When someone is waving or head nodding in your general direction and you wave back only to find out they were waving to someone behind you.

1322616142734.jpg

Happened way back in high school, she was fine too. Still think about it to this day...
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif

that awkward moment when you and a other person are having trouble deciding which side you are walking to..lookin like rookie salsa dancers

that akward moment when you ask someone to spot you and their balls are right above your forehead and then he starts going number 2 in your mouth and you to set a new PR

th-thanks bro

that awkward moment when you don't know if you should give a new relative hug accompanied with a kiss on the cheek or shake her hand
RavageBX wrote:
That awkward moment when you get the black woman thread closed and the entirety on NT puts you on their fade list...

Hold up you got that thread closed 
eek.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif

I don't know what ravagebx is talking about...

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Hugo

that awkward moment when you and a other person are having trouble deciding which side you are walking to..lookin like rookie salsa dancers
This game always pops up, no matter how old you get. Now, I just take it as the perfect opportunity to tune up my swim move. Not even joking.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by flightwhite21

that moment I make awkward for other people at school by holding the door open for them when they are still too far away so they do a half run to the door 
laugh.gif

Imma try this... lol

That awkward moment when you in da bathroom and you don't wanna wash your hands, but you do anyway because its some people in there and they might laugh if you don't :--///

Getting violent gas while she's in the mood to "make your day" and you have to play it off like you don't her to.

I entered this thread with something to post, but after reading all these replies I been laughing so much I forgot what the hell I had to say lol

Originally Posted by flightwhite21

that moment I make awkward for other people at school by holding the door open for them when they are still too far away so they do a half run to the door 
laugh.gif
good to know I'm not the only one
roll.gif

I remember browsing NT at my old job and was reading a post where some dude posted a scantily clothed pic of his jumpoff. My female coworker came by and saw what I was looking at. I was embarassed because it she most likely thought it was a girl I was talking to, but it was really some other NTer's jo. I'm pretty sure she told my other female coworkers what I was looking at.  
embarassed.gif

That awkward moment when the guy at the movie theater asks if you want two tickets when you DEF didn't plan on paying for shorty. @@@+@#% lame.

Originally Posted by Keif Sweat

That awkward moment when the guy at the movie theater asks if you want two tickets when you DEF didn't plan on paying for shorty. @@@+@#% lame.
laugh.gif

that awkward moment one someone farts in the elevator then gets off before you do and then some other people get in, thinking its you who did it...

That awkward moment when you walk up to your girl, and shes havin it up with her friends, and then they leave and she gets all quiet... 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by grandtheftbike

that 2nd encounter when you see someone you know at a store after saying whatsup the first time around

I feel you on this one bro

Back
Top Bottom