THAT AWKWARD MOMENT WHEN.....

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by grandtheftbike

that moment when you're walking with two other people but you're always in the back
frown.gif
I hate that lol. Mad annoying.
This
laugh.gif
mad.gif

that awkward moment when youre using a urinal and some guy uses the one next to you, not the furthest one that empty.

Originally Posted by wcghost

this happened the other day when i was walking/shopping with my girl at the local outdoor mall:

Me: *takes a brainfreezing, long sip of jamba juice*

Me: "MMMMMMMMM!"
pimp.gif

Gay black guy walking 15 feet ahead: *turns around & smiles at me thinking i'm referring to his spandex muscular butt*

Me: *realizes what happens*
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
grin.gif
indifferent.gif

My girl:
roll.gif

Lmao

that awkward moment when you're at a club where your ex promotes and you're with their best friend

That akward moment when you're taking a deuce in a public bathroom and through the cracks you see someone walking in and you both give each other eye contact through the crack.

Had that happen to me at work a couple weeks ago, I couldn't look at my co-worker straight in the face for the rest of the week. It was just mad awkard.

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

That akward moment when you're taking a deuce in a public bathroom and through the cracks you see someone walking in and you both give each other eye contact through the crack.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Lotta good ones posted. Iyens stuff is on point. Co sign to the fullest about someone you don't like asking you for a ride. Also the lip licking/ eye contact
30t6p3b.gif
making random eye contact with dudes is awkward enough as it is but when you're getting your LL on and accidentally look up into another males pupils
30t6p3b.gif

Lol at the Jamba juice spandex story, I can perfectly picture the whole scenario.Edit:
roll.gif
at the eye contact through the cracks of the stall. The worst time was in college and the toilet overflowed and I had to hop in top of the handicap rails to avoid getting flooded. As I was standing up there, the person at the sink, which happened to be one of my professors turned around to see what the commotion was about. While I'm getting my jungle gym on, Eye contact was exchanged and permanently burned into my soul
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
so im not the only one
roll.gif

That awkward moment when someone makes a stereotype comment about a race, and one of the guys in the conversation says that he is a part of that race and the guy who made the comment actually tries to say no you're not. 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

That awkward moment when you walk into a bathroom and there are no urinals with an open one beside it so you have to decide which guy to stand right beside and everyone else leaves first so your right beside someone with open ones available
30t6p3b.gif

Happened to me last week, once its just the 2 of you its very awkward
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
so im not the only one
roll.gif
Ive always wondered if this would ever happen
roll.gif
roll.gif

That awkward moment when you have REALLY bad constipation in the middle of class, and you have to put it off like your stretching.
When you're using your cellphone and holding it up a bit, and the people in front of you think you're taking a picture of them so they move.
30t6p3b.gif

when you're over at someone's house and realize there's a hole in your socks and it's on your mind the whole time. #poor

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

you fap and some kids gets on your face
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
&@*# man 
sick.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
WORD!
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Son.........Son......
or you get it on your shirt and someone calls your name and your pipe still harder than a missile and you gotta

tuck it in the waistband of your bball shorts and swap shirts 
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
grin.gif
30t6p3b.gif

That akward moment when you realize your beasting on a chick......with another chick.

Happened to me just now. That awkward moment when you're sitting on the bus alone and your ex and her new dude that you haven't met yet get on and you look up and notice them standing right next to you and you make eye contact. 
Possibly the most awkward convo I've ever had 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by TylerrS99

Originally Posted by Resist

Originally Posted by RobinVanDamn

that awkward moment when you just so happen to lick your lips and make eye contact with a suspect dude at the same time...

i think it's with any dude lol.........
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Luckily this has not yet happened to me
laugh.gif

Damn. Watch I'm gonna go thru this soon, think about this thread and burst out laughingThat dude will be probably ending up thinking I play for the other team
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by grandtheftbike

when you're over at someone's house and realize there's a hole in your socks and it's on your mind the whole time. #poor

saw some guy with his two sons who had on ripped socks thougt they were poor but then i saw em hop in the cayenne

That awkward moment when you're introducing someone you vaguely know to someone you know but you say the wrong name.
Guy: Hey, what's up Iyen?
Me:Hey (subsitute because I don't know their name)?
Me: This is...Steve???
Guy:My name is David.
Me:
1279052383758.jpg

Back
Top Bottom