nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
wont say no names...but he posted in this thread
roll.gif

That Awkward Moment you ask her if she's on Facebook/Social Networks and she goes "Na, I don't do Facebook or that online stuff"  
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

that awkward moment when you just so happen to lick your lips and make eye contact with a suspect dude at the same time...

that awkward moment when you trailing a girl because of that mass, get her attention and see she looks like sam cassell

that awkward moment when your headphones come out your phone/iPod and the last song you want people to know you listen to is blasting for the world to hear

that awkward moment when you extend out for a handshake and the other person is reaching for a pound

Originally Posted by RobinVanDamn

that awkward moment when your headphones come out your phone/iPod and the last song you want people to know you listen to is blasting for the world to hear

DUUDEEEEE 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Waking uo after a drunk night the checking your phone and seein you have a message from a girl you supposdley set up a date with the night before, and you now want nothing to do with her

that akward moment when you walking around the city or whatnot trying to take a WDYWT pic and someone sees you doing it & some random is like what the hell, *whispering* "did he just take a picture of his shoes?"

that awkward moment when you just so happen to lick your lips and make eye contact with a suspect dude at the same time...

i think it's with any dude lol.........
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Resist

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Luckily this has not yet happened to me
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
yeah it's awkward with any guy but nothing is worse than locking eyes with a gay guy and he give you the
pimp.gif
 look.... you can tell his body is ready

When you're talking to someone whose breath smells like death.
When someone you don't like asks you for a ride.
When people overstay their welcome.
When you can't make up a good enough excuse to prevent you from going to that thing.
When someone bends over right next to where you're sitting and their butt is inches away from your face.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
yeah it's awkward with any guy but nothing is worse than locking eyes with a gay guy and he give you the
pimp.gif
this happened to me in the barbershop lmao
roll.gif
. I was getting my haircut and the barber turns my chair and stops it and me and this guy who's waiting for his cut look at each other and he started to lick his lips while looking deep into my eyes.
sick.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
"his body was ready"
roll.gif
roll.gif

That awkward moment when you see a weedman you dont buy from any more.

That awkard moment when your making out with a chick and Quagmire says something stupid and you just bust out laughing. She thinks its one of those, "Im so happy to be with you laughs".

That awkard moment when your browsing NT and you hear, "Hey!" from behind you and you have no idea how long they've been there.

That awkard moment when you get caught jamming in the whip just a touch too hard.

That awkward moment when you're the only black kid in your history class and the topic of African slave trade comes up......you can feel the stares smh

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

That awkard moment when your making out with a chick and Quagmire says something stupid and you just bust out laughing.
Happens all time when Family Guy or American Dad is playing on Adult Swim. Me and my girl can be all in the moment then all of a sudden we hear a funny punchline................
roll.gif
roll.gif

When someone you vaguely know comes up to you while you're talking to someone else, but you can't introduce the person who you're talking to to the person that you vaguely know because you don't the name of the person that you vaguely know.

Originally Posted by Chrisb9393

That awkward moment when you're the only black kid in your history class and the topic of African slave trade comes up......you can feel the stares smh
Too much real life.
laugh.gif

To add to this:
That awkward moment when your teacher reads Huckle Berry Finn and she doesn't say any of the n words as if the class isn't reading along.

awkward moment when u gotta drop off the mexican worker and its like a 25 min drive and its quite the whole ride

Originally Posted by mdwst9

that awkward moment when your old barber sees you with a fresh cut

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That awkward moment when both you and your barber show up at the same location to get a cut. ( his day off ) 
roll.gif
roll.gif

this happened the other day when i was walking/shopping with my girl at the local outdoor mall:

Me: *takes a brainfreezing, long sip of jamba juice*

Me: "MMMMMMMMM!"
pimp.gif

Gay black guy walking 15 feet ahead: *turns around & smiles at me thinking i'm referring to his spandex muscular butt*

Me: *realizes what happened*
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
grin.gif
indifferent.gif

My girl:
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom