That boy Chris Brown Put Hands on Rihanna!!!

Originally Posted by From Da South06

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

IMO theres no justifying Chris Browns actions...beating on a woman? Just when im proud to be a black man, i guess now we feed into stereotypes even more
you act like white men dont hit their women....difference is white women will just take it and a blk woman will fight back
I understand what your saying but WE are the ones who fit the stereotypes of neglecting our women and yes other races do but im sad to say and its the truth but thats how society views us but with other negative connatations....and im not generalizing im just simply stating what society says about African American males...i'd never put my hands on a woman and im not saying all black men do, all im saying is that were feeding into the stereotypes and its embarrasing
So, you're saying that if one black man hits his woman, that we're feeding a stereotype? I think that you making that statementperpetuates that stereotype.

what up,

I told y'all what I could last night.. now attorneys are involved.
I said I had to deal with getting the car out of impound and there were tons of new stations from access hollywood to tmz to every major network new stationcamped outside of platinum today..... I can't get the car yet. I don't even know if I want my face associated with this even though it's minor. Ican't say anything else. and it's still inside the impound and yes TMZ thinks they know everything, since they looked up on the website to see what ourrates are for the loaners. they're offering crazy money to be able to shoot the inside of the car first if there's anything like blood, etc. ******ed.I hope the interior and everything is cool.
and btw,

well I guess you'll maybe see me on the local LA news in the morning in about 5 hours or so from now or maybe tmz.... but they're(paparazzi) lined up outside my dude CB's hotel right now, I just left there. jesus. f.y.i. the car he was driving was one of ours. so it got impounded and I had to see all these paps and news cats there. I gotta grab the whip in the morning, hopefully lapd releases it so I can go on with my busy **% week. man....

^^^umm yes..what do you think some ignorant individuals are saying when they read or saw on tv what Chris Brown did? ''Just your typical Negro beatingup on women'' thats what SOME people think...when i said were feeding into stereotypes, what i meant was that now were just confirming to a largeamount of society that were abusive is a true statement and its not

What I saw on another site...

tina1jl4.jpg

publication22-613x1000.jpg

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

what up,

I said I had to deal with getting the car out of impound and there were tons of new stations from access hollywood to tmz to every major network new station camped outside of platinum today..... I can't get the car yet. I don't even know if I want my face associated with this even though it's minor. I can't say anything else. and it's still inside the impound and yes TMZ thinks they know everything, since they looked up on the website to see what our rates are for the loaners. they're offering crazy money to be able to shoot the inside of the car first if there's anything like blood, etc. ******ed. I hope the interior and everything is cool.
and btw,

well I guess you'll maybe see me on the local LA news in the morning in about 5 hours or so from now or maybe tmz.... but they're(paparazzi) lined up outside my dude CB's hotel right now, I just left there. jesus. f.y.i. the car he was driving was one of ours. so it got impounded and I had to see all these paps and news cats there. I gotta grab the whip in the morning, hopefully lapd releases it so I can go on with my busy **% week. man....

How the hell are you always in the Circle? lol........

Not surprised.

With the speculation recently that Rihanna was jealous when Chris was flirting with another chick it was bound to happen.

If they break up, them neck tattoos are going to be pretty dumb

IMO theres no justifying Chris Browns actions...beating on a woman? Just when im proud to be a black man, i guess now we feed into stereotypes even more

indifferent.gif

you cannot be serious.
why would another mans actions affect your self pride 1 way or another?

smh.gif

^^^umm yes..what do you think some ignorant individuals are saying when they read or saw on tv what Chris Brown did? ''Just your typical Negro beating up on women'' thats what SOME people think...when i said were feeding into stereotypes, what i meant was that now were just confirming to a large amount of society that were abusive is a true statement and its not

I've heard just about every stereotype placed on us and woman beating isn't one of them.

^^^Let me clarify it once again....society sees African American males to be proned to violence and tolerate actions such as this but its far from thetruth...''inmymind'' yes it is ive heard it before but more towards to blacks engaging in domestic violence, and when i say it feeds intostereotypes you can look back at this whole situation because it relates to what im saying, you draw your own conclusion

^^^Let me clarify it once again....society sees African American males to be proned to violence and tolerate actions such as this but its far from the truth
No Kramer, but why would society view black males like that if it was so far from the truth.

Do you, dont worry about the way people view your race... $%!$ is irrelevant.

If you do you, then you don't have anything to worry about.

With that said, I have a nickname for the couple... CB4HEAD
grin.gif

^^^Let me clarify it once again....society sees African American males to be proned to violence and tolerate actions such as this but its far from the truth...''inmymind'' yes it is ive heard it before but more towards to blacks engaging in domestic violence, and when i say it feeds into stereotypes you can look back at this whole situation because it relates to what im saying, you draw your own conclusion

I guess u didnt catch Chris Jericho snuff a broad he doesnt even know

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

^^^umm yes..what do you think some ignorant individuals are saying when they read or saw on tv what Chris Brown did? ''Just your typical Negro beating up on women'' thats what SOME people think...when i said were feeding into stereotypes, what i meant was that now were just confirming to a large amount of society that were abusive is a true statement and its not

I've heard just about every stereotype placed on us and woman beating isn't one of them.
i was about to say thats not our stereotype...we just rap...sell drugs...shoot people...and dance
pimp.gif

what up,

I said I had to deal with getting the car out of impound and there were tons of new stations from access hollywood to tmz to every major network new station camped outside of platinum today..... I can't get the car yet. I don't even know if I want my face associated with this even though it's minor. I can't say anything else. and it's still inside the impound and yes TMZ thinks they know everything, since they looked up on the website to see what our rates are for the loaners. they're offering crazy money to be able to shoot the inside of the car first if there's anything like blood, etc. ******ed. I hope the interior and everything is cool.
and btw,

Thanks for the update BB. Damn TMZ is grimey, offering big bucks just for photos of the interior.

I hope all of this is overblown and not true but if it is I gotta admit I feel bad for CB and Rihanna. You should never hit a chick but dude was livin'the dream at 19, money, babes, bright future, and homey mighta wrecked it all in a split second of rage. Rihanna, obviously cared a lot about this cat onlyfor dude to lay hands on her
tired.gif
. Sad situation all around.

I really want to know what really happen everyboday was talking about in skool it was a lil annoying

Back
Top Bottom