That boy Chris Brown Put Hands on Rihanna!!!

eek.gif
Damn near 50 pages. I want to see the pictures the police took, I'm sure they will "leak" out within the next couple days.

Lyrics from random Chris Brown songs.

"Winner"

Round Two,
It ain't a thing
I was movin every way you move
bobbin and weaving
Like a young boy was supposed to do
It seemed like only yesterday that we did it...

laugh.gif

"Help Me"

I need a lil bit of help
You bringing your body down
Whenever I take them out
I end up taking them down

eek.gif

"I Wanna Be"

Put me on your screen saver, all over your myspace
And make me one of your top favorites, that's where I wanna be
The one you cryin for, stand up for and fightin for

roll.gif

This thread is comedy.
roll.gif
roll.gif

The Hollywood Herpes tree, the Chris Brown rap lyrics and this:

544455558ec3.png
Dude's smiling kills it for me.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm not surprised she has contusions, the skin is stretched pretty tight on that dome of hers.

smh at Chris Brown.

An allegation of sexual assualt would have been less career damaging than this mess.

I don't know. It was kind of funny at first, but if it were to be this bad a beating and what not, then trying to visualize this scene just makes me feellike crap. Wasn't a big fan of CB at all, but he seemed like a stand up guy and a class act. Now this just tarnishes yet another faux pas persona.

lol alot of guys mad at chris brown, and alot of girls glad rihanna got beat down

Originally Posted by Jaye05

lol alot of guys mad at chris brown, and alot of girls glad rihanna got beat down

Yeah this isnt stopping a lot of girls from wanting to sex up chris brown.
alien.gif

[h2]Chris Brown Case Not Ready for D.A.[/h2]
Posted Feb 10th 2009 3:57PM by TMZ Staff

We've learned the L.A. County District Attorney's office received the Chris Brown case this morning from the LAPD for its review. But there was a snag.

0207_cbrown_rihanna_bn_3.jpg

The D.A.'s office wanted more info so the case was kicked back to the LAPD for further investigation.

Brown was booked on a charge of felony criminal threats. The D.A. could also file domestic violence and other charges.

really, please keep the CB jokes coming. the last few pages of this post are
laugh.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
. i'm in the library burning some time before class starts and people aroundme are like
indifferent.gif
@ me cuz i can't stop laughing.

on a serious note, this one is hard to say. the morning show on our crappy hip-hop station out here, of course there was a CB lover who was doing her best totrash rihanna. she even wanted to start a website stopmakingchrislookbad.com and she got clowned for it
laugh.gif
. she could have done something to provoke him to hit her, or he's justcrazy. either way, it's going to be hard to take a side on this one. of course the media is going to make a field day out of this one. another wholesomeblack star's image down the drain and another attractive and successful black couple broken up.
mad.gif
i'm more upset about that than the whole issue. we just can't win onthat part. and i'm sure the world is waiting for jay or beyonce to flip out.

i guess til then, can we get more CB jokes please? gotta love NT.

Back
Top Bottom