That boy Chris Brown Put Hands on Rihanna!!!

I wonder if CB is passing time on NT......peeping this thread
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Now its starting to look like its more of Chris's fault even she did punch him.

I never have gotten this - If someone hit someone else should that person not have the right to hit back???

I'm teaching my daughter early on - Do not put your hands on anyone unless you are defending yourself, because if you hit a man and he K.O. you, you deserved it ..

That BS that you are a woman and I'm a dude and I shouldn't hit back is garbage .. Trust me I have restrain myself lots of time from hitting a fem back just because of the "MORAL" aspect of things, but one time a chick hit me 3 times on my face and on the 4th one she got buckle with a sift and sharp elbow to the chin .. ya need to show this woman they need to respect ..

FLAME ON!
you got it right on this one
pimp.gif
i keep tellin these chicks dont hit me i hit back

it all depends. on how hard a chick hits me and the situation for me to retaliate. if she hits me hard enough for it to actually hurt that broad better duckbecause im sure my natural reaction is going to try and knock her head off. (btw i've never hit a girl im just saying)

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Now its starting to look like its more of Chris's fault even she did punch him.

I never have gotten this - If someone hit someone else should that person not have the right to hit back???

I'm teaching my daughter early on - Do not put your hands on anyone unless you are defending yourself, because if you hit a man and he K.O. you, you deserved it ..

That BS that you are a woman and I'm a dude and I shouldn't hit back is garbage .. Trust me I have restrain myself lots of time from hitting a fem back just because of the "MORAL" aspect of things, but one time a chick hit me 3 times on my face and on the 4th one she got buckle with a sift and sharp elbow to the chin .. ya need to show this woman they need to respect ..

FLAME ON!
PREACH!! i told my girl this cause when she gets mad she'll try to hit me.....she's landed some and every time i slam her %%# on the bedand tell her to chill the F out.....
laugh.gif
...i mean dudes aint suppose to hitgirls but that dont give girls the rights to hit guys cause a punch is a punch and i'm not going to let anybody just hit my %%# and i dont do anything

If a girl punches you like a guy, you punch her back like a guy. They always whining about how they want to be equal right? Also, if a girl were to, let'ssay, hit my mother or something, i'd stretch her out as well. Girl gives you an STD? Yup, I wouldn't knock a dude for hitting her with the jab.

Originally Posted by Heshua

If a girl punches you like a guy, you punch her back like a guy. They always whining about how they want to be equal right?
Truthfully I feel this way too. I mean, a girl can't expect to hit someone in the face and expect them to have full self-control and limittheir anger, like there's some divine intervention just because of their sex. Either way, it's assault... both ways. But it's not any more or lessof an assault because of gender.

Not saying that this happened between CB and Rihanna.

If a girl punches you like a guy, you punch her back like a guy. They always whining about how they want to be equal right? Also, if a girl were to, let's say, hit my mother or something, i'd stretch her out as well. Girl gives you an STD? Yup, I wouldn't knock a dude for hitting her with the jab.

I know you're joking somewhat but never should you put hands on a woman...especially if the woman is half your size...if you got some boxing, linebacker,lady of rage type chick punching you then i'd say, ok, defend yourself but the law is set-up to protect women..CB is a straight ##!%+ for raising his hand.

I wouldn't be surprised if a crazed rihanna fanatic does CB in.

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

If a girl punches you like a guy, you punch her back like a guy. They always whining about how they want to be equal right? Also, if a girl were to, let's say, hit my mother or something, i'd stretch her out as well. Girl gives you an STD? Yup, I wouldn't knock a dude for hitting her with the jab.

I know you're joking somewhat but never should you put hands on a woman...especially if the woman is half your size...if you got some boxing, linebacker, lady of rage type chick punching you then i'd say, ok, defend yourself but the law is set-up to protect women..CB is a straight ##!%+ for raising his hand.

He isnt...stop simping

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

I know you're joking somewhat but never should you put hands on a woman...especially if the woman is half your size...if you got some boxing, linebacker, lady of rage type chick punching you then i'd say, ok, defend yourself but the law is set-up to protect women..CB is a straight ##!%+ for raising his hand.

laugh.gif
its funny that with these type of responses you can tell who has experience with females and who doesn't.

i'm 5' 9" and my girl is 5' 9"
laugh.gif
so it aint like she some lil 4' 9" girl.....but she crazy though...one day we got in anargument and after she calmed down she told me how she blacked out on her sister and pulled a knife out on her
smh.gif

CasperJr wrote:

sorry to break it to you but cold sores is a form of herpes...
but thats not the form that were talkin about now is it.......

i have money on 98% of everybody in here having a cold sore before why cant she?

its when cold sore come one after another when you should o_O

but all in all if she did give him the gift that keeps giving he should have the right to give her the beattin that never stops

Surely you jest. I've never had a cold sore in my life. Because I don't have Herpes.

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

laugh.gif
its funny that with these type of responses you can tell who has experience with females and who doesn't.

What's even funnier is people on the internet who think they can tell these things by reading posts. I've never had to hit a girl, Idon't plan on having to hit a girl either. However, if a girl straight up punches me in the mouth, I'll punch her back. I'm not gonna get on topof her and keep punching her or stomp her out, but I will punch the chick once. Cause there is no reason for that girl to punch me. Act like a lady andyou'll get treated like one. Act like a guy and you'll get treated like one. It's very simple.

i read on TMZ that Rhianna is not cooperating with police, and wants the charges dropped...

these broads is a trip...
smh.gif

Girls man...they crazy

I wonder if the story bout the 3rd wheel is true? Ben Baller wanna give us the insight?

If a chick hits me she is getting hit back, its simple as that.
My lil sisters are going to get a rude awakening one day when they hit some dude, and he rocks the hell out of them.

that kid in the video looks like his mom drank liquor regularly when he was a fetus

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

laugh.gif

What's even funnier is people on the internet who think they can tell these things by reading posts. I've never had to hit a girl, I don't plan on having to hit a girl either. However, if a girl straight up punches me in the mouth, I'll punch her back. I'm not gonna get on top of her and keep punching her or stomp her out, but I will punch the chick once. Cause there is no reason for that girl to punch me. Act like a lady and you'll get treated like one. Act like a guy and you'll get treated like one. It's very simple.

Exactly. The ones who play like they know women are the ones who have not the slightest clue about the female anatomy.

i grew up watching pops beat the !$#$ out of moms for nothing so I have no sympathy for most instances when dudes get caught up with domestic violence.I've been slapped by my girl before and I walked away...why beat the !$#$ out of her when I know the cops will be knocking on my door a few hours later. Ifshe punched me and it hurt then I would rush her but never wanna put hands on my girl. If it was a regular broad, its a different story.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I can hear the rap punchlines already.

"One night stand chicks try to come back as baby momma's/I'll split that wig like chris brown did rihanna"
"Shorties know if they get outta line how I gets down/Jab like Winky Wright/hook like chris brown"
"These days the shorties is gettin sleezy/if a %%@$# burn me I'ma give her the chris breezy"
its so easy
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom