That boy Chris Brown Put Hands on Rihanna!!!

LOS ANGELES - Prosecutors said Tuesday they want more evidence from police before determining whether to press charges against Chris Brown , who's accusedin a domestic dispute that reportedly involves pop superstar Rihanna .

Police presented a case regarding Brown on Tuesday, but did not release any of its details, Los Angeles County District Attorney spokeswoman Jane Robison said.She said the office would have no further comment on the case.

Brown was arrested Sunday night after surrendering to police, who sought the 19-year-old singer when a woman identified him as her attacker during a fight thenight before. Numerous media outlets, citing sources and police officials who were not named, have identified the woman as 20-year-old Rihanna, Brown'slongtime girlfriend.

Though an initial police news release indicated that they were investigating a battery on a woman who was injured, Brown was booked only on suspicion of makinga criminal threat, a felony. Police have said that prosecutors would determine what charges, if any, were warranted.

The district attorney's kicking the case back to police could signal that prosecutors are seeking to build stronger charges against Brown; or it could meanthe current evidence is too flimsy or has holes that would drop it to a misdemeanor or make it go away altogether, Loyola University law professor Stan Goldmansaid.

"Sending it back certainly isn't the death penalty," Goldman said.

"If you're Chris Brown," he added, "it's both bad and good."

oh my @ that last gif
laugh.gif

So basically (allegedly) .. Chris started the whole thing since he was trying to hook up with some bird through text? Dude just got mad cuz he got caught up.. So he beat her down after she provoked him? Horrible
smh.gif
eyes.gif

[table][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
February 11, 2009
[h2]Paris to Blame for Chris Brown & Rihanna's Fight?[/h2]
22430.gif

(Splash )

There's never just one side to an argument and the same can be said for the horrific feud that erupted early Sunday morning between Chris Brown and Rihanna. But OK! has learned the details of the evening leading up to the big blowup.

When the couple arrived in L.A. on Feb. 5, they "were in a non-stop argument," a source tells OK!. "He wanted to drive to the Grammys in a sports car; Rihanna wanted a bigger car so she could bring friends. They fought, but she gave in. Chris drove and got lost. They were late for rehearsals and she was infuriated."

Things got worse the following evening at the Verizon & BlackBerry Storm Grammy party at Boulevard 3, where Chris chatted up Paris Hilton while Rihanna performed.

"He and Paris went outside together," a witness tells OK!. Back inside, they got closer. "Paris was all over him," the partygoer says. "Rihanna caught wind of it and spent the rest of the night glued to him."

By the time they attended the Clive Davis bash on Feb. 7, it was clear there was a problem. Arriving solo, a stern Chris dismissed the press and made his way to the ballroom. Shortly afterwards, Rihanna arrived and forced a smile for photographers before leaving for the red carpet. Suddenly Chris reappeared as if he was going to meet Rihanna but she was gone.

"It was," says the source, "an awkward moment."

The couple managed to hold it together during the gala, but that all changed by the time they left in their rented Lamborghini at 12:20 a.m. According to an insider, Rihanna found an ex-girlfriend's number on Chris's phone and that was the final straw, igniting the fight that ended with the "Umbrella" singer reportedly being taken to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center for examination on Sunday afternoon.
[/td] [/tr][/table]

http://www.okmagazine.com/news/view/11896http://www.okmagazine.com/news/view/11896

"Whip wide-body thick like Rihanna's hips, trunk got more bump than Rihanna's lips. 12's in the back, beat you tothe ground, candy root beer, better yet, Chris Brown."

Just made that up.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by supaswagman

i havent looked at every page so i hope this aint a repost but
that stil shot cant be legit...i couldnt listen to the audio...but if it is chris needs to be under the jail.

Originally Posted by Treb2k5

"Whip wide-body thick like Rihanna's hips, trunk got more bump than Rihanna's lips. 12's in the back, beat you to the ground, candy root beer, better yet, Chris Brown."

Just made that up.

laugh.gif

Will be used on my next mixtape
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

soo hold up
i havent really followed up on any of this much..
i hear because chris got herpes from rihanna...

can i get a quick summary of this?

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

i read on TMZ that Rhianna is not cooperating with police, and wants the charges dropped...

these broads is a trip...
smh.gif

Why would she want to cooperate? She is getting or going to try and work things out .. she know she can mess with his cream ...

I always found this stupid -

Girl hit guy
Guy smack the living day out of her
Girl call cops
Guy get arrested
Girl cries like a dumb broad and get at cops for arresting guy
Guy saying baby I love you Im sorry
Girls drop charges
Guys make up with girl

3weeks later Repeat!!!!

elboricua 6 wrote:

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

i read on TMZ that Rhianna is not cooperating with police, and wants the charges dropped...

these broads is a trip...
smh.gif

Why would she want to cooperate?

maybe whats out in the press is not the truth
nerd.gif

CB could be innocent

so I was in my boy's car today and he had the radio on Hot 97. I think DJ Envy was on, and he started playing a new Rihanna song and said the song wascalled "Emergency Room". how ironic
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom