That boy Chris Brown Put Hands on Rihanna!!!

eek.gif
eek.gif
57 pages already and it hasn't been a week yet

C'mon NT let's reach 100
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

so I was in my boy's car today and he had the radio on Hot 97. I think DJ Envy was on, and he started playing a new Rihanna song and said the song was called "Emergency Room". how ironic
roll.gif

Reminds me of when Big put out 'Who Shot Ya', right after Tupac was shot.

Jiggaman414 wrote:
so I was in my boy's car today and he had the radio on Hot 97. I think DJ Envy was on, and he started playing a new Rihanna song and said the song was called "Emergency Room". how ironic
roll.gif

Reminds me of when Big put out 'Who Shot Ya', right after Tupac was shot.

Or when BIG PUN released that track that said " I lost 100lbs im tryna live" Then homie passed
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by franchise3

So basically (allegedly) .. Chris started the whole thing since he was trying to hook up with some bird through text? Dude just got mad cuz he got caught up.. So he beat her down after she provoked him? Horrible
smh.gif
eyes.gif
[table][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
February 11, 2009
[h2]Paris to Blame for Chris Brown & Rihanna's Fight?[/h2]
22430.gif

([color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Splash[/color] )

There's never just one side to an argument and the same can be said for the horrific feud that erupted early Sunday morning between Chris Brown and Rihanna. But OK! has learned the details of the evening leading up to the big blowup.

When the couple arrived in L.A. on Feb. 5, they "were in a non-stop argument," a source tells OK!. "He wanted to drive to the Grammys in a sports car; Rihanna wanted a bigger car so she could bring friends. They fought, but she gave in. Chris drove and got lost. They were late for rehearsals and she was infuriated."

Things got worse the following evening at the Verizon & BlackBerry Storm Grammy party at Boulevard 3, where Chris chatted up Paris Hilton while Rihanna performed.

"He and Paris went outside together," a witness tells OK!. Back inside, they got closer. "Paris was all over him," the partygoer says. "Rihanna caught wind of it and spent the rest of the night glued to him."

By the time they attended the Clive Davis bash on Feb. 7, it was clear there was a problem. Arriving solo, a stern Chris dismissed the press and made his way to the ballroom. Shortly afterwards, Rihanna arrived and forced a smile for photographers before leaving for the red carpet. Suddenly Chris reappeared as if he was going to meet Rihanna but she was gone.

"It was," says the source, "an awkward moment."

The couple managed to hold it together during the gala, but that all changed by the time they left in their rented Lamborghini at 12:20 a.m. According to an insider, Rihanna found an ex-girlfriend's number on Chris's phone and that was the final straw, igniting the fight that ended with the "Umbrella" singer reportedly being taken to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center for examination on Sunday afternoon.
[/td] [/tr][/table]

http://www.okmagazine.com/news/view/11896http://www.okmagazine.com/news/view/11896http://www.okmagazine.com/news/view/11896

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]#+$?[/color]

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

Originally Posted by franchise3

So basically (allegedly) .. Chris started the whole thing since he was trying to hook up with some bird through text? Dude just got mad cuz he got caught up.. So he beat her down after she provoked him? Horrible
smh.gif
eyes.gif
[table][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
February 11, 2009
[h2]Paris to Blame for Chris Brown & Rihanna's Fight?[/h2]
22430.gif

([color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Splash[/color] )

There's never just one side to an argument and the same can be said for the horrific feud that erupted early Sunday morning between Chris Brown and Rihanna. But OK! has learned the details of the evening leading up to the big blowup.

When the couple arrived in L.A. on Feb. 5, they "were in a non-stop argument," a source tells OK!. "He wanted to drive to the Grammys in a sports car; Rihanna wanted a bigger car so she could bring friends. They fought, but she gave in. Chris drove and got lost. They were late for rehearsals and she was infuriated."

Things got worse the following evening at the Verizon & BlackBerry Storm Grammy party at Boulevard 3, where Chris chatted up Paris Hilton while Rihanna performed.

"He and Paris went outside together," a witness tells OK!. Back inside, they got closer. "Paris was all over him," the partygoer says. "Rihanna caught wind of it and spent the rest of the night glued to him."

By the time they attended the Clive Davis bash on Feb. 7, it was clear there was a problem. Arriving solo, a stern Chris dismissed the press and made his way to the ballroom. Shortly afterwards, Rihanna arrived and forced a smile for photographers before leaving for the red carpet. Suddenly Chris reappeared as if he was going to meet Rihanna but she was gone.

"It was," says the source, "an awkward moment."

The couple managed to hold it together during the gala, but that all changed by the time they left in their rented Lamborghini at 12:20 a.m. According to an insider, Rihanna found an ex-girlfriend's number on Chris's phone and that was the final straw, igniting the fight that ended with the "Umbrella" singer reportedly being taken to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center for examination on Sunday afternoon.
[/td] [/tr][/table]

http://www.okmagazine.com/news/view/11896http://www.okmagazine.com/news/view/11896http://www.okmagazine.com/news/view/11896http://www.okmagazine.com/news/view/11896
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]#+$?[/color]

Hummmmmm

Originally Posted by Prime x Time

Paris hilton gave jayz herpes and he gave it to rihanna and she gave it to chris breezy?
If that's the case B has it now
smh.gif
I'm gone kill Jigga
indifferent.gif
if true that is
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

i read on TMZ that Rhianna is not cooperating with police, and wants the charges dropped...

these broads is a trip...
smh.gif

Why would she want to cooperate? She is getting or going to try and work things out .. she know she can mess with his cream ...

I always found this stupid -

Girl hit guy
Guy smack the living day out of her
Girl call cops
Guy get arrested
Girl cries like a dumb broad and get at cops for arresting guy
Guy saying baby I love you Im sorry
Girls drop charges
Guys make up with girl

3weeks later Repeat!!!!

Ain't that the truth.

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Paris hilton gave jayz herpes and he gave it to rihanna and she gave it to chris breezy?
smh.gif
I'm gone kill Jigga
indifferent.gif
if true that is
nerd.gif
because you were planning on smashing B rite?
laugh.gif

I kinda feel for them. We all dig our own holes but damn...sounds like his career is good as over. Not sure if she can bounce back after all this...situationis just sad and ugly
frown.gif

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

smh.gif
I'm gone kill Jigga
indifferent.gif
if true that is
nerd.gif
because you were planning on smashing B rite?
laugh.gif
aren't we all?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
unless you people know them personally, i don't listen to the rumors and bs everyone says. who knows wth is the truth?! thats between chris andrihanna. all i know is that if a man lays his hands on me, its on... just saying. only cowards hit women.

iyzyxc.gif

I envisioned it and crank delivered. Crank's the hero NT deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll continue to request gifs cuz he cantake it. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

who even cares @ this point. this just gonna be he say she say @ this point. i wouldnt even believe nothing their publicists say

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

I envisioned it and crank delivered. Crank's the hero NT deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll continue to request gifs cuz he can take it. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
The .gif is funny, but that was kinda OD

Back
Top Bottom