That boy Chris Brown Put Hands on Rihanna!!!

more news

STILL FLESHING IT OUT: MORE DETAILS ON CHRIS AND RIHANNA

I just got just got confirmation - from one of my sources - that Keshia Chante was the one who was texting about making plans that night. What media HAS YET to report is that Rihanna's team seeks to suppress that she made the first hit. Apparently Chris did do some sort of rendezvous with Keshia and witnessed Rihanna making the first hit. I initially reported that he picked her up, but that's not possible - the Lambo is a 2-seater. Also, she apparently witnessed Rihanna throwing Chris' car keys out the window. I hear Keisha is a pretty honest gal and will tell it like she saw it. Where were the paps when all of this happened? They are everywhere during Grammy weekend!

RIHANNA IS A SCRAPPER?

I got his off of AskMen.com:

Rihanna once hit her brother in the face with a glass bottle. The 'Umbrella' singer, who has two younger brothers, used to have fierce physical fights with her siblings. "We used to fight and when I say fight, I don't mean arguments, I mean physically fight. I hit the older one in his face with a glass bottle. My mom was pretty upset."

OUCH.

I knew Rihanna was off her rocker.
smh.gif

My boss is a radio personality and has interviewed Rihanna before...said she had an attitude problem to say the least.

CB doesn't look stable sometimes either though.

Even "if" she did hit him first, you don't hit her back.

Both are public figures...

you should know better Chris Brown
smh.gif

Throw the book at him!

People dont know that she was taken out of Richmond Int Airport in handcuffs after going off on CB last year. I'm confident she threw the first punch butstill can't Hulk smash your girl like that.

And Keisha Cole is getting mixed up in this too??? This is getting interesting.

pimp.gif
@ that lambo starting up.

Originally Posted by SoleOnEyez

People dont know that she was taken out of Richmond Int Airport in handcuffs after going off on CB last year. I'm confident she threw the first punch but still can't Hulk smash your girl like that.

And Keisha Cole is getting mixed up in this too??? This is getting interesting.

pimp.gif
@ that lambo starting up.

someone needs to put there
nerd.gif
on

Originally Posted by PoohsFactory

What I can't figure out is, when he is refueling his Lambo, how did he get the lever on the pump to stay compressed?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

dumbaus

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

Originally Posted by 0cks

Originally Posted by PoohsFactory

What I can't figure out is, when he is refueling his Lambo, how did he get the lever on the pump to stay compressed?
indifferent.gif
you can tell son never pumped gas

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

no need too in jersey, they pump it for you
pimp.gif
Hello Mr. Lucas
Back to my main concern, is there a third party locking mechanism on the fuel pump, or just press firmly enough and the lever locks into place?

Rihanna was wrong for going off on dude, smackin him, and throwin' the keys out the window and %#$ but what CB and a lot of you dudes in this post need torealize is as soon as you touch that chick you are guilty until proven innocent, that's just the way society sees this kind of thing. Those violent Babesknow this, that's why they pull this crap. They know good and well that, "...if this ninja touches me its a wrap for him so I can just go off..."I ain't never hit a chick but I have shaken the hell out of babe who called herself tryin' to throw a wine glass at me and slap me. That chick wasbi-polar but I knew if I put a mark on her it was over for ya boy...bye...bye academic scholarship, kicked out of school, and possibly assault charges.

It ain't worth it fellas; until that chick physically puts a mark on you or you fear for your life...FALL BACK!

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by trublu86

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by AirAsianJordan

62 pages? really that serious?
apparently
eyes.gif

Its definitely not that serious
QFT
these are two of the most high-profile figures in the country, at least to the main NT demographic... not to mention that the details andspeculation surrounding this incident are so graphic.

i'm sorry, but you have to be an idiot to think this won't attract a lot of attention. or you're just trying to be "cool" by sayingsomething to go against the grain.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by trublu86

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by AirAsianJordan

62 pages? really that serious?
apparently
eyes.gif

Its definitely not that serious
QFT
these are two of the most high-profile figures in the country, at least to the main NT demographic... not to mention that the details and speculation surrounding this incident are so graphic.

i'm sorry, but you have to be an idiot to think this won't attract a lot of attention. or you're just trying to be "cool" by saying something to go against the grain.
exactly...its cool on NT to knock everything thats being "hyped" even if its understandable

it could be the superbowl and someone will come in and say its also not that serious
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom