That boy Chris Brown Put Hands on Rihanna!!!

VA dudes ain't been reppin us right lately
smh.gif

First Plax dumb !** now this dude
smh.gif
Country !** bumpkin...

Originally Posted by Goldmember

Her injury gets worse and worse everytime i go in this thread..
For real, I'm not believing any of this until they go to court, all these so called facts are changing the next day.

Originally Posted by r33p04s

Holy %%#% reading the reports and %%#% this dude Cbreezy beat her silly...it wasn't just a choke and bounce either before or after the choke he beat the ever living hell out of her...I can't imagine choking out a +#$%@ but I can see myself giving one a quick pimp slap if she wants to get physical...

But lets be real here Rhianna's career is not going to be over she will always be able to move the next album she comes out with....everyone is going to want to find out what she has to say and she is going to have a lot to say...Cbreezy he's done for...I mean I understand a smack or defending yourself and fighting back but damn son that's excessive...chocked her out and when they found her rushed her to the hospital without waiting for the ambulance...

dude he got some problems...choking someone out isn't like shooting them...that's why people that shoot them are sometimes genuinely regretful or maybe didn't understand the scope of it until after...but if you choke someone out that's personal staring in her eyes as she passes out either after or before giving her a black eye (neither any better/worse than the other)...dude got some deep seeded issues...possibly from when he was younger and saw his mom abused by his stepdad I don't think he was ever hit though...he talked about it on tyra (i saw it on wshh its not that bad is it
embarassed.gif
)

what a mess
smh.gif
Come on homey! You believe this crap. She can say whatever she wasnts to say about the ordeal and people will believe and blow it up. Chris Brownwas foul, but him choking her I believe that when I see it. I will believe what happen once the dust is settled and he comes clean to the public.

And man lets not be so quick to judge no one knows what happened just yet. Maybe dude has some issues or maybe this chick pushed him to the limits and hesnapped, we all do have snapping points and if you don't then you just aren't human. Plus women are prone to push us to those points to see how farthey can go.

I feel for this dude for now. Because I have been in a situation like this. I did touch the chick but she threw my keys out and I wanted to stomp her out. Sheeven lied to the police and told them I laid hands on her, but she got a felony for that
smile.gif

Hey Chris I sitting on your sideline homey, until we findout what really happened I am in CB's corner.

Fantastic4our wrote:
VA dudes ain't been reppin us right lately
smh.gif

First Plax dumb !** now this dude
smh.gif
Country !** bumpkin...
Look on the bright side, our boy Mike Vick will be home any day now
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

I envisioned it and crank delivered. Crank's the hero NT deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll continue to request gifs cuz he can take it. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
gordon-703218.jpg
you dudes are
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by r33p04s

Holy %%#% reading the reports and %%#% this dude Cbreezy beat her silly...it wasn't just a choke and bounce either before or after the choke he beat the ever living hell out of her...I can't imagine choking out a +#$%@ but I can see myself giving one a quick pimp slap if she wants to get physical...

But lets be real here Rhianna's career is not going to be over she will always be able to move the next album she comes out with....everyone is going to want to find out what she has to say and she is going to have a lot to say...Cbreezy he's done for...I mean I understand a smack or defending yourself and fighting back but damn son that's excessive...chocked her out and when they found her rushed her to the hospital without waiting for the ambulance...

dude he got some problems...choking someone out isn't like shooting them...that's why people that shoot them are sometimes genuinely regretful or maybe didn't understand the scope of it until after...but if you choke someone out that's personal staring in her eyes as she passes out either after or before giving her a black eye (neither any better/worse than the other)...dude got some deep seeded issues...possibly from when he was younger and saw his mom abused by his stepdad I don't think he was ever hit though...he talked about it on tyra (i saw it on wshh its not that bad is it
embarassed.gif
)

what a mess
smh.gif

^^^ahhhh somebody said it... clearly somebody else reads"Love and Hate"....

Originally Posted by Little Sneakr Princess 23

as funny as this thread is, its a serious issue... no man should ever put his hands on a woman ever, no matter what the case, and woman should never hit men. what chris brown did was completely wrong and he should accept the consequences like a man. rihanna needs to take a good look in the mirror and make sure he gets what he deserved... celebrity or not...

indifferent.gif

and
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ that last .gif

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Little Sneakr Princess 23 said:
no man should ever put his hands on a woman ever, no matter what the case,

Man I will drag a h% if she ever put her hands on me.
I will never hit one first tho. In order this is what would happen if you decided to hit me.

1. I'm going to grab you and try to restrain you after the 1st time.

2. If you keep going I'm going to push you so hard hoping you will hit something and think twice about touching me again.

3. If you grow gorilla nuts in a matter of seconds and somehow figure you can beat me? The beating begins. Ima drag yo monkey @@@. Slam the $%* out of you allover the place...public or not it's goin digital.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

I envisioned it and crank delivered. Crank's the hero NT deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll continue to request gifs cuz he can take it. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
gordon-703218.jpg
you dudes are
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I almost fell out my seat....oh man

Damn it really does get more serious everytime you come back to the thread. Now they saying she got the comedian treatment minus the window.

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Originally Posted by Little Sneakr Princess 23

as funny as this thread is, its a serious issue... no man should ever put his hands on a woman ever, no matter what the case, and woman should never hit men. what chris brown did was completely wrong and he should accept the consequences like a man. rihanna needs to take a good look in the mirror and make sure he gets what he deserved... celebrity or not...
420364a33d85f24ad49c0696eb0ffb68c79a4727.gif

a girl burn me....hit me w/ a foreign object...pull out a weapon on me and ima hit her like she a dude...i can care less about "morals"...that stuff goes out the window

Truth!

Originally Posted by FreddyPee

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

gordon-703218.jpg
you dudes are
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I almost fell out my seat....oh man
Me too, oh lord.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom