That boy Chris Brown Put Hands on Rihanna!!!

Yall shoulda seen the signs when he was backhanding the damn Doublemint in the commerical...

My-T.

Originally Posted by henz0
Henz, why you tryin to 1 up me bro
laugh.gif

^Son left that skull tattoo imprinted on ole girls cheek.

smh.gif
@ me laughing at this post.

Wow, if that herpes story is true, then he's justified for laying hands on her.
smh.gif

EDIT:

Update: Singer Chris Brown has turned himself into police after an alleged assault of a female victim.

The LAPD is investigating the matter and charged Brown with felony battery. The alleged assault took place at or near Hancock Park in L.A early this morning (February
glasses.gif

Police said they received a 911 call from an unidentified female earlier today and when they arrived, they found a woman with injuries.

The woman, believed to be Brown's girlfriend Rihanna, identified Brown as her alleged attacked.

Police are seeking to question Brown, who had left the scene by the time police arrived.

While representatives for Rihanna told TMZ.com that singer was ok, a rep from The Recording Academy confirmed that neither Rihanna, nor Brown will be attending tonight's Grammy ceremonies.

"We have just been informed that Rihanna will not be attending tonight's 51st Annual GRAMMY Awards," a rep told AllHipHop.com. "We're sorry she is unable to join us this evening."

Representatives for the pair were unable to comment further as of press time.

LINK

Originally Posted by toine2983

smh.gif

Son...there is no justification for hitting a chick. Unless she's got a gun at your face.

My-T.

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

smh.gif

Son...there is no justification for hitting a chick. Unless she's got a gun at your face.

My-T.
you crazy as hell i would smack a chick for giving me herpes especially if she caught it during our relationship from someone else....

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

smh.gif

My-T.
you crazy as hell i would smack a chick for giving me herpes especially if she caught it during our relationship from someone else....

Exactly.

no lie,, Id slap up rihanna a few times for the outfits she wears and some of them stupid songs.

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

smh.gif

My-T.
realtalk.

Back
Top Bottom