deep down inna di earth where me put di ganja
babylon come and light it up on fire
me a chant
yes im a ganja planter
call me di ganja farmer

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Pot doesn't get Josh out of joint[/h1]
By GEORGE A. KING III and MIKE PUMA

SAN FRANCISCO -- Among the many demons Josh Hamilton battled, marijuana wasn't one of them.

So,when the Rangers center fielder smelled the sweet smell drifting out ofAT&T's bleachers during his team's 11-7 loss to the Giants in Game1 of the World Series last night, it didn't serve as a dreaded triggermechanism for him to get high.

"Weed, no, that wasn't my deal," said Hamilton, who battled booze and narcotics.

Hamilton was more curious than surprised pot and baseball came together in this city.

"Icould smell weed in the outfield," Hamilton said. "It was crazy. I waslooking at the cops a couple of times during the game."

It was the second straight day Hamilton ran into weed smokers.

"My wife and I were walking down the street [Tuesday] and there was a guy smoking a joint with a cop 50 yards away," he said.

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Pot doesn't get Josh out of joint[/h1]
By GEORGE A. KING III and MIKE PUMA

SAN FRANCISCO -- Among the many demons Josh Hamilton battled, marijuana wasn't one of them.

So,when the Rangers center fielder smelled the sweet smell drifting out ofAT&T's bleachers during his team's 11-7 loss to the Giants in Game1 of the World Series last night, it didn't serve as a dreaded triggermechanism for him to get high.

"Weed, no, that wasn't my deal," said Hamilton, who battled booze and narcotics.

Hamilton was more curious than surprised pot and baseball came together in this city.

"Icould smell weed in the outfield," Hamilton said. "It was crazy. I waslooking at the cops a couple of times during the game."

It was the second straight day Hamilton ran into weed smokers.

"My wife and I were walking down the street [Tuesday] and there was a guy smoking a joint with a cop 50 yards away," he said.

yall catch the end lol the lady was like its a beautiful place to do that (reffering to the somoking weed) lol

yall catch the end lol the lady was like its a beautiful place to do that (reffering to the somoking weed) lol

I love what the lady says at the end "that would be a great place to do it!...............I guess"
roll.gif
roll.gif
she knows whats up
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I love what the lady says at the end "that would be a great place to do it!...............I guess"
roll.gif
roll.gif
she knows whats up
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Man I could be out there and still be telling my dude yo hold that down
30t6p3b.gif

Not something I could get use to.

Man I could be out there and still be telling my dude yo hold that down
30t6p3b.gif

Not something I could get use to.

Back
Top Bottom