The 20 Worst Jay-Z Songs

yeah BP2 could been a classic album, the "yes men" of the world FTL
but all around the world >>> kingdom come and BP3 tracks 

yeah BP2 could been a classic album, the "yes men" of the world FTL
but all around the world >>> kingdom come and BP3 tracks 

Is this list serious? All around the world? Anything? POP FOR ROC?!?!?! 
indifferent.gif

I will say about Justify My Thug, Jay was spittin some real truth on that track, he seriously went it. The beat might turn some people off though, which probably added it to the list.

Originally Posted by firered18

F*ck all night is one of his worst?? Nahh B

"Half white half black chick I call her minnie mouse"

"She said she was go out n have blast/ said she gon call me her emergency D in a glass!"
I'm telling you! F all Night is a slick $#+ track. definitely made it to my Hov mix.

Originally Posted by firered18

F*ck all night is one of his worst?? Nahh B

"Half white half black chick I call her minnie mouse"

"She said she was go out n have blast/ said she gon call me her emergency D in a glass!"
I'm telling you! F all Night is a slick $#+ track. definitely made it to my Hov mix.

I will say about Justify My Thug, Jay was spittin some real truth on that track, he seriously went it. The beat might turn some people off though, which probably added it to the list.

Yeah this list is garbage. There's some good songs on there. Anything, Sunshine, City is Mine are good tracks. And the fact that Justify My Thug wasn't number one makes this list not worthy to me. 

Yeah this list is garbage. There's some good songs on there. Anything, Sunshine, City is Mine are good tracks. And the fact that Justify My Thug wasn't number one makes this list not worthy to me. 

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

N_s REALLY defending Snoopy Track?

There were joints on the list that were questionable ya'll just playing "the contrary card" now
laugh.gif

Snoopy Track was the hardest or one of the hardest cuts on his wackest album. Even if you feel its wack there are 10 other songs on Vol. 3 that could take its place. I guess Snoopy Track is too "southern" for most.

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

N_s REALLY defending Snoopy Track?

There were joints on the list that were questionable ya'll just playing "the contrary card" now
laugh.gif

Snoopy Track was the hardest or one of the hardest cuts on his wackest album. Even if you feel its wack there are 10 other songs on Vol. 3 that could take its place. I guess Snoopy Track is too "southern" for most.

In addition to the songs already mentioned that don't belong on the list, I actually like Young Forever and Justify My Thug. Ghetto Techno is worse that all 20 of these songs combined. 
laugh.gif

In addition to the songs already mentioned that don't belong on the list, I actually like Young Forever and Justify My Thug. Ghetto Techno is worse that all 20 of these songs combined. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RavageBX

All Around the World?
Anything?
Get Your Mind Right?
Guilty Until Proven Innocent?
Young Forever?
City Is Mine?
Money Ain't A Thing?
whoever made this list is a crackhead...ALL of the songs listed above are crack.
and F All Night is  a banger.

Back
Top Bottom