The 2011 Green Bay Packers will go undefeated.

Originally Posted by dland24

I feel like this Packer team is going to SMACK the Lions.

I have a feeling that the Lions will snap the GB Packer's streak.

Originally Posted by BdeaZy

Originally Posted by dland24

I feel like this Packer team is going to SMACK the Lions.

I have a feeling that the Lions will snap the GB Packer's streak.
I agree with dland24 I think GB is going to spread out the Lions and light them up. Romo was scorching them until he turned into Romo in the 4th qt.

Lets say they do go undefeated. Where does this winning streak rank all time? 25-0 and 2 superbowls in the process.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

They they either lose at Detroit on Thanksgiving (the crowd will be crazy, Detroit will have their backs up against the wall needing that game, first meaningful Thanksgiving game in forever for the Lions) or Chicago week 17.  Pack resting up for playoffs it will be freezing, Forte can go off.
That's why I underlined in the original post "if they want it". Resting players automatically disqualifies them from wanting it and therefore I definitely think they can lose a game. But the Packers going full-bore/100% for an entire 16-game schedule? I don't see a team beating them.

Detroit is trending downwards, not to mention Stafford now has a broken bone in his throwing hand. That Packers/Lions game is only 9 days away.

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Jpz it was only the Vikings...
laugh.gif
Exactly - a glorified scrimmage, at best.

And they have a lot of glorified scrimmages left.

Props to Cleveland for winning their Super Bowl against the Pack in Week 1 of the preseason.

only 2 real tough games i see left for the packers are the giants game and the home game against the bears.

looks like the lions will be getting lit up on thanksgiving.

Only legit change they have at losing is against the Giants, and sort of against the Bears (depending on Jay Cutler's performance), other than that I really don't see them losing...

It's possible but it's just so tough. They have 3-4 tough games in their schedule still. It's fun to watch Rodgers though, it's unbelievable what he does. Their defense is good and has mad talent but they're not where they need to be

What if they clinch their division and decide to sit their starters?
Then they sure wouldn't go undefeated, don't say "If they wanted to" 'cause fact of the matter is on any given Sunday any team can beat any team!

Looks like the lions and packers were focusing more on the thanksgiving game then today's games, don't know what to expect on Thursday

Pack have no shot at going undefeated. That would be like a 24 game win streak going back through last season. (Somebody confirm the last season streak for me)

Originally Posted by cguy610

Pack have no shot at going undefeated. That would be like a 24 game win streak going back through last season. (Somebody confirm the last season streak for me)

They are at 16 right now which includes last years playoffs.  The way their defense is playing, I don't see it happening.  If the D is as bad as it was today, they will lose either at Detriot, at NYG, or both.  I don't think sitting starters will be happening either since I don't see SF having more than 2 or 3 losses with their easy remaining schedule so if we clinch home field, it won't happen until the last week or 2

I thought the game they were going to lose was the Chicago game but with Cutler down I'm ready to say they might run the table regular seasons wise...

Still think they could easily lose to a couple teams come playoff time though

If they can get past the Giants next week, they will run the table. I don't see them sitting their starters the last couple of weeks unless SF gets a couple more Ls.

Originally Posted by cguy610

Obviously they do, they are still undefeated...

this is pretty much a wrap...today was the one shot they had and that brainless douche suh messed it all up for the lions
laugh.gif

the table will be ran

Originally Posted by JD214

Only legit change they have at losing is against the Giants, and sort of against the Bears (depending on Jay Cutler's performance), other than that I really don't see them losing...

Said that,

But since Jay Cutler may be done for the year. Only chance they have at losing is against the Giants. Other than that I don't see them losing in the regular season.

Back
Top Bottom