The 2012 NFL Draft Thread, 4/26 8EST/5PST Vikings are on the clock

NFL should get rid of wunderlic or punish a team for releasing results by taking away their first round pick.....this kid might have just lost millions because a team wants him to drop to them.......or lets say someone ranked behind claiborne has a agent in the know, this agent knows coaches/GMs and he hears claiborne got a 4 says hey i can help my client move up a spot or 2 why not release this damaging info......NFL should allow teams to come up with their own kind of test, players should be allowed to either decline or negotiate the kind of test that needs to be taken......this is not cool if he falls

Student athletes........
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Durden7

So youd be alright with a 10, but not a 4? 
roll.gif

Moving on.....

Bro a 10 would be genius compared to a damn 4. That's just plain ridiculous. It's a 12 minute test, atleast if he got a 10 you could say he just got stuck taking too long trying to figure out some of the math problems at the beginning. !*## it though, if we pick him and he locks up Calvin, Roddy, Steve Smith, Julio, Dez, Andre, Fitz, etc. I'll be the biggest Claiborne fan in the world.
In all honesty, he's one of the smoothest corners I've ever seen, and he's been well spoken in every interview that I've heard him in. I'm just saying with the situation that the Bucs are in with an entire new coaching staff and the way that the season fell apart, taking a guy with the #5 pick that has a reading disability is a bit of a concern if it's going to take him a while to understand an NFL playbook. Plus I really, really want Trent Richardson in a Bucs uniform....

To write someone off because of the Wonderlic test is simply stupid and to think that a 4 on the most useless exam means someone cant learn an NFL playbook makes me question your intelligence.

You should have just went with the "I like trent richardson better" theme from the begining.

I used to think that Buc Em and RoOk were the same person. No way. Buc Em is clearly dumber.

I love how everybody thinks they're a genius on a sports message board. You'd think I was speaking with a bunch of former All-Americans and ESPN journalists.

This dude Durden just pops up with a random negative comment in every thread he feels necessary. Life must suck for that dude.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

In all honesty, he's one of the smoothest corners I've ever seen, and he's been well spoken in every interview that I've heard him in. I'm just saying with the situation that the Bucs are in with an entire new coaching staff and the way that the season fell apart, taking a guy with the #5 pick that has a reading disability is a bit of a concern if it's going to take him a while to understand an NFL playbook.

laugh.gif

my mans please shut up, you sound silly.

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

I used to think that Buc Em and RoOk were the same person. No way. Buc Em is clearly dumber.

LMAO. Can I live??? Sheesh. RIP RoOk
frown.gif

CB is more about coverage concepts and instincts. The wonderlic is worthless in that sense. If you're going to put a weight on the wonderlic then it's more for offensive players than defense and to another extent the QB's, but sometimes that doesn't even matter still.

He has a learning disability I don't know what you can't comprehend about that. Maybe you don't know people with learning disabilities or understand the magnitude of that. Nonetheless, the test is absolutely meaningless as players continue to prove.
Exactly. Some people simply cannot do well on these type of exams, they just can't process the questions and they have to adapt in different ways.

roll.gif

My man's on a soapbox about a standardized aptitude test.

i can't imagine janoris falling very far but i've seen a couple mocks without him in the first round, niners better nab him if he's still there. return value too, god knows how important that is

Goodell sent Memo stating the leaking of info such as Wunderlick scores will cease and will be investigated if it happens again.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Goodell sent Memo stating the leaking of info such as Wunderlick scores will cease and will be investigated if it happens again.

Why not investigate this one, though? He's already spoken about this issue in the past and it happened again.

So I know the bust rate is high on him, but what's David Wilson's potential? I only saw a couple Virginia Tech games this year so all I really have to rely on is highlights. Dude looks explosive as hell, strong and sounds like a great leader in the locker room. I wouldn't be dissapointed with a duo of him and Blount.

Back
Top Bottom