The 2012 NFL Draft Thread, 4/26 8EST/5PST Vikings are on the clock

as soon as we get half of the teams filled (4 more), i'll make the OFFICIAL MOCK DRAFT thread..

do you guys want to be able to trade players as well?

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

as soon as we get half of the teams filled (4 more), i'll make the OFFICIAL MOCK DRAFT thread..

do you guys want to be able to trade players as well?

Naw, people usually do some dumb $$$ trades.

^ makes sense.. and there isn't any NFL trade machines we could use (like the NBA)

so you can only trade picks

3 teams until i make the thread

San Fran 
glasses.gif

If Trent isn't there, Matt Forte and pick #18 (Hightower) for the #5.....fingers crossed.

@ESPNCleveland: Our @TonyGrossi believes the #Eagles want Tannehill. They have two 2nd rounders. Would you deal #4 to Philly for #15 and their 2 2's?

?????

My friends that are Eagles fans would %*$+ themselves if they traded all that for Tannehill.

Vikings have no excuse not to get a good WR or two (not Blackmon at #3) any of S.Hill, AJ Jenkins, R.Broyles, R.Randle, M.Jones, N.Toon, T.Streeter, M.McNutt would be great in rounds 2-4.

Ryan Broyles ran a 4.57 only 4 months after tearing his ACL
eek.gif

Damn, thought it took about 6 months to recover.

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

If the Browns trade down again the stadium may be blown up ... No joke

Gilmore, Lamar Miller and Dwayne Allen >>> just Trent or Claiborne
Plus you got another mid-1st and another early 2nd on top of that to grab a receiver and maybe a LB. That's 5 new starters the Browns could have. They'd probably be close to the best players on the team before they even step on the field.

The trick is to not get caught.

If people think majority of pro athletes don't smoke, they are sadly mistaken.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

If the Browns trade down again the stadium may be blown up ... No joke

Gilmore, Lamar Miller and Dwayne Allen >>> just Trent or Claiborne
Plus you got another mid-1st and another early 2nd on top of that to grab a receiver and maybe a LB. That's 5 new starters the Browns could have. They'd probably be close to the best players on the team before they even step on the field.

The closer the draft nears, the more I like Trent as an elite RB prospect. We know productive years at that particular position comes soonest/earlier, so I'd like to see Richardson with an immediate contender like Cincy. Mutually beneficial.Everyone knows I liked Janoris at UF, used to debate with Gunna about him and Haden. However, give me Dennard or Chase in the second-round over any other corner not named Mo Claiborne.

Back
Top Bottom