The 2012 NFL Draft Thread, 4/26 8EST/5PST Vikings are on the clock

laugh.gif
Barron going this high

April 26, 2012Couple reasons why Dolphins took Tannehill- Jeff Ireland put him in a room with Mike Sherman and when he was asked if Sherman made a mistake in not starting him at quarterback earlier in his career, he firmly explained why Sherman made a mistake.
Dolphins counted 79 drops by A&M receivers on the season. Even brought that number down to 70 to give the receivers the benefit of the doubt. Justified that part of the fourth quarter meltdowns were partially receivers fault.
Rated him as one of the top 5 quarterbacks in terms of athleticism combined with arm talent to come out in past 5 years. They do understand that he may have to sit some early in his career, but he has expressed strong desire to compete against Matt Moore and David Garrard for the job.
Last note: the only quarterback that Stephen Ross pushed for was Peyton Manning, but the organization always felt they needed to come out of this draft with a quarterback

http://www.whosay.com/Chr...sref=tw&code=Kwe3aJi

eek.gif

Son....

I'm interested in what Philbin & Sherman will do with the fins. I have a sneaky suspicion Philbin will have the career Shumur (browns) wants to have.

Originally Posted by srvballer

Tannehill will be a bust. No way around it

come in as a backup, get coached up by philbin and sherman who he's already been with, he'll be fine

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I hate you all.

In Philbin I trust...
[/color]

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

April 26, 2012Couple reasons why Dolphins took Tannehill- Jeff Ireland put him in a room with Mike Sherman and when he was asked if Sherman made a mistake in not starting him at quarterback earlier in his career, he firmly explained why Sherman made a mistake.
Dolphins counted 79 drops by A&M receivers on the season. Even brought that number down to 70 to give the receivers the benefit of the doubt. Justified that part of the fourth quarter meltdowns were partially receivers fault.
Rated him as one of the top 5 quarterbacks in terms of athleticism combined with arm talent to come out in past 5 years. They do understand that he may have to sit some early in his career, but he has expressed strong desire to compete against Matt Moore and David Garrard for the job.
Last note: the only quarterback that Stephen Ross pushed for was Peyton Manning, but the organization always felt they needed to come out of this draft with a quarterback

http://www.whosay.com/Chr...sref=tw&code=Kwe3aJi

eek.gif

Son....

He is Jay Cutler slightlylight there isnt any denying it.

In fact he has a better release and better footwork but he is potential only at this point.

Back
Top Bottom