The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hardly think that will be necessary --

Tim Bontemps ‏@TimBontemps · 50m50 minutes ago
Nets will be down both Brook Lopez (back) and Joe Johnson (flu) for tonight's game against Cleveland.

They should cruise to an easy win without Lebster putting up big numbers.

nah, gotta show out in front of the Dutchess :pimp:

I wouldn't bet on Lebron needing limited minutes even with Lopez/JJ out.

Cleveland isn't neccesarily closing out the gimmes so far.

For those Fantasy/DraftKings/FanDuel participants, I wouldn't let that stop you from starting Lebron, I think it's more of a reason to start him than not.

For those Fantasy/DraftKings/FanDuel participants, I wouldn't let that stop you from starting Lebron, I think it's more of a reason to start him than not.
i went with Lowry and Blake Griffin instead of using LeBosley

i went with Lowry and Blake Griffin instead of using LeBosley

I put him in all my lineups. Sink or swim. Even if he plays limited minutes, he fills the stat line pretty heavy every night out. A bad night for him is under 20pts 7rb 5as 1st (dude stays on high on TO's though so subtract 5pts there)

Last edited:
Just noticed the W's are 17-2 but only the Mavs at 7th are only 1 GB?

Dallas is 1 GB in the division, but 2 1/2 back in the conference at 7. Still a slim margin for a 7 seed. Loving the parity in the Western Conference this year.

Sucks that this happened when Boogie was playing the best basketball of his career too.

Hope he has a good recovery. Meningitis is no joke.

Last edited:
So this apparently was Swaggy P's response to finding out the Lin and Boozer are being demoted to the 2nd unit --

Arash Markazi ‏@ArashMarkazi · 3h3 hours ago
Young on Lin and Boozer: "I told them that they're coming into my unit. Don't come in and mess up my household. I got this under control."

Swaggy really should have paid more attention in school. He doesn't seem to know what "under control" means. Or maybe he's somehow convinced himself that the Lakers are actually good and not 5-16. He does seem to live in a fantasy world.

So this apparently was Swaggy P's response to finding out the Lin and Boozer are being demoted to the 2nd unit --

Young on Lin and Boozer: "I told them that they're coming into my unit. Don't come in and mess up my household. I got this under control."

Swaggy really should have paid more attention in school. He doesn't seem to know what "under control" means. Or maybe he's somehow convinced himself that the Lakers are actually good and not 5-16. He does seem to live in a fantasy world.
I think he really does not give too much about winning or losing. Dude just wants to enjoy life

Lebbywinks going to wear an "I can't breathe" shirt ahead of tonight's game vs BKN.

Last edited:
I think he really does not give too much about winning or losing. Dude just wants to enjoy life
This is what it is.

It doesn't mean he doesn't care. He just doesn't take every thing so serious. If you can't have fun with it, why do it?

That's what I see when Nick Young speaks.

Sucks that this happened when Boogie was playing the best basketball of his career too.

Hope he has a good recovery. Meningitis is no joke.
Just our luck 
mean.gif

:lol: at the quote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom