The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
the only way magic wouldnt be the greatest pg of all time is if he never played point guard

It's dope being at a position and having less than zero close competition to be considered for the spot.

sg you got mj kobe.

sf you got bron. one day you'll have to speak of kd,

pf has a bunch of dope monsters.

centers too.

A lot of cats will forever take Bird over Lebron at SF

even now? based on chips? I dont know and I loved bird. but, and i say this loosely since you cant go wrong with either guy, but i think i'd have to take bron. the physical edge, in addition to the iq and skill level.

even now? based on chips? I dont know and I loved bird. but, and i say this loosely since you cant go wrong with either guy, but i think i'd have to take bron. the physical edge, in addition to the iq and skill level.
I'm taking Lebron for sure.

My Father though, he'd stop having the conversation with me if I put Lebron> Bird

I'm taking Lebron for sure.

My Father though, he'd stop having the conversation with me if I put Lebron> Bird
its a toss up in their respective primes

but ill give lebron the edge since he's probably going to play way longer than bird did

speaking of larry legend, playing point guard and watching basketball... one of my all time favorite youtube highlight vids:

well they are the play makers..so...:nerd:

Assist determine playmaking ability?

dame is more of a combo guard. less of a point guard. he's less of a play maker, more of a scorer.

But no assists do not determine the ability, it is more of an indicator of the ability. Passing is pretty much the play-making blueprint. passing leads to assists either directly or hockey assists.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom