The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jones may not be back for a while so they had to make this move for Smith. They needed depth. Plus if he doesn't work out, I'm assuming they'll agree to a one-year deal, they can part this summer at the worst

Montejunas is probably a bench player anyway..

I hope the spacing doesn't get ****** up though which seems likely. Harden and Ariza as the only 2 starters that can shoot beyond the paint

Last edited:
100x better & doesn't look like a Brooklyn Nets rip off.

the brooklyn nets thing is the single dumbest cirtiscm, as if they invented circular logos that utulize the ball used in the sports.

example.

B5jj9NlCEAAB0F7.png:large

all these other brooklyn nets logo rip offs. :lol:

it's not a perfect logo but better than a lot of the fan made junk made by non designers.
NONE of those logos are the primary or secondary logos for the team. All of them are missing color, except the one for Brooklyn, hence my post.

The Nets have a black & white logo with a ball in the middle, with the city name at the top & team name at the bottom..... just like the Raptors new logo.

The only one who doesn't see it is you.

Last edited:
Smith will play up to his skills. I see him avg 17, 8, 4 and 2 blocks. Him and Dwight cool too. Houston built the team to hide Harden's bad defense

Last edited:
I don't know if McHale would be the best coach for Josh Smith at the moment. Fit-wise, being able to pull some of his old flair back while working with him on the idea of a reduced role even if Dwight is making jokes about them two in the starting lineup come playoff time.

Last edited:
17? In three seasons Parsons never averaged 17 with Houston

Good luck with that

Were you the same guy that said Terry would easily average 12?

Tony Mitchell the latest example of why you should not stay in school if you're pegged as a lotto pick (mid-first rounder at worst). He just got traded to the Suns and is about to get waived. Oof.

NONE of those logos are the primary or secondary logos for the team. All of them are missing color, except the one for Brooklyn, hence my post.

The Nets have a black & white logo with a ball in the middle, with the city name at the top & team name at the bottom..... just like the Raptors new logo.

The only one who doesn't see it is you.

1, the raptors logo is not black and white.

2.the only similarities is that it has a ball in the middle, and the team name.....just like the expos logo like the rangers logo, and the sandiego rockets logo which have the same construction. are those rip offs?

guess what using a basketball and a the team name are not unque to the brooklyn nets. :lol:

3. pretty much all of them were at one point primary or secondary logos.

Last edited:
Smith will put up 11/6/3 and hopefully decide to play good defense now that he plays for an NBA team and not whatever the Pistons are.

Tony Mitchell the latest example of why you should not stay in school if you're pegged as a lotto pick (mid-first rounder at worst). He just got traded to the Suns and is about to get waived. Oof.
is he worth signing if you're a team like the knicks or lakers :nerd:

I feel like Smith is rarely in the media. The perception on him is well documented, I wonder if he cares? Or if he's ever given his side of how his career has played out so far

I just have never really seen Smith in interviews, now I'm sure he'll be put under the microscope to finish the season. Should be interesting to learn more about his personality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom