The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
how the heck did drayond drop that much in the draft. looking at the other Fs in that draft
laugh.gif
I would guess his position was in question. One of those guys who seemed like a perfect college player but questionable on the next level

Dude is about to make bank. The Warriors main paid guys Curry/Klay/Dray.. are they comfy with that idea

Lin doesn't even know when he should foul late in the game and now he wants to shoot game winners?
laugh.gif
and its funny lol ppl saying lin could and had all the skills talent to be an allstar pg aka linsanity days......lol oh how things come into full circle...

They've shown progression either way. Stop being so obtuse.
They could have continued to show it under Mark. I'm equilateral by the way.
"Could have"
laugh.gif
 I guess Mark Jackson "could have" revamped his offensive system out of nowhere to make it more similar to what Kerr is running, after showing no evidence that he was willing to do so.

curry just foolin around now :x
handles with a purpose, just doesnt dance around

Last edited:
Thunder/Warriors play for the 4th time on the 16th and will be the last time they face each other unless they meet in the playoffs

I wish they would spread these games out more

Warriors 3-0

"Could have" :lol:  I guess Mark Jackson "could have" revamped his offensive system out of nowhere to make it more similar to what Kerr is running, after showing no evidence that he was willing to do so.

Think it has more to do with Gentry but ok, you're right. It's not like we haven't seen coaches evolve and change things he'd only been there 3 years.

Last edited:
Surprised Dion was traded for Shump and JR. I figured they'd try to dangle him in exchange for a big man who can help them defensively. Maybe this was the best deal they could find for him.

Which is surprising... since he's a beast and all.

Surprised Dion was traded for Shump and JR. I figured they'd try to dangle him in exchange for a big man who can help them defensively. Maybe this was the best deal they could find for him.

Which is surprising... since he's a beast and all.
they might just try to get dale since the knicks are gonna drop him

1st game KD / WB was injured right? 2nd game Kd was bout to drop 82 but got injured ...... This game they just got smacked :smh:.... Can't wait Until next week

Anyone have names of who said the Warriors weren't contenders? I need to know 
laugh.gif

Hawks running roughshed on the Clips

Clips bout to blow it up this summer? Crawford and Jordan will be free agents

man these hawks are making the clippers look like FSU last week. its like they have just given up....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom