The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that my guy....the playoffs are a different story though

Pop would've stomped on McHale X's and O's wise just like he did to Terry Stotts
This is the truth. I'll take Pops Spurs over McHales' Rockets in the playoffs anyday

Not buying into the Ws yet have to see if with their new found freedom on the offensive end, causes them to regress defensively.

This makes no sense. It's easier to defend when the other team is constantly taking the ball out of the basket.
I believe Kerr and co. are keeping the same defensive principles.

So there shouldn't be much of a drop off, if any defensively.

Finals or bust for okc & lac

They been together too long to finally not get it done

agree

said this last season for both teams but now its do or die.

both teams been together for awhile now and added more pieces, no more excuses especially clips

Spurs showed weakness to Houston last year bruh
They also got swept buy OKC in the reg season and without Russ.

I knew OKC was going to beat them, even without Ibaka. 

Spurs turned up, way up.

I couldn't have been more wrong.

OKC still should have beaten them with the 2 of the 3 best players in the league.

The Spurs are team fundamental in the playoffs.

Do the Warriors plan on bringing Iggy off the bench all season long? I'm not sure if they want to bring a $10M+ salaried player off the bench and they will probably want additional caproom to re-sign Barnes and Green with next offseason, correct? They also need more big man insurance since all of their centers are fragile..

Give them Prince expiring contract and Koufos at the trade deadline for Iggy

Do the Warriors plan on bringing Iggy off the bench all season long? I'm not sure if they want to bring a $10M+ salaried player off the bench and they will probably want additional caproom to re-sign Barnes and Green with next offseason, correct? They also need more big man insurance since all of their centers are fragile..

Give them Prince expiring contract and Koufos at the trade deadline for Iggy
Your post was sole to propose Iggy going to TN.........

And I like it.

freak accident or not, having multiple injuries and being out an extended amount of time multiple times in a short career= injury prone/fragile

All you have to do is make Randle shoot. Randle is also undersized for his position. He's not bullying any 4's or 5's in the NBA. Lakers should move him to the 3 and back up Wes Johnson.

Yeah, Steph is the one they should be worried about. The guy who's had one injury-plagued season out of his five years in the league. Bogut has failed to play 70 games for the past six consecutive seasons, but he's not injury-prone.

I think a guy who has played 70 or more games only TWICE in 9 seasons is injury prone.

Its always..."if Bogut is healthy" for the Warriors. He couldn't even play in the playoffs this year after supposedly having a "healthy season". I do think they need better insurance at the center spot because I don't trust him at this point to play a full season + the playoffs. Steph has only had 1 injury plagued season. He tweaks his ankle every now and then, but its nothing that keeps him out for extended time.

Last edited:
Bruh

You must read what you wanna read , I didn't mention Lamar at all or say they were similar players....try to read exactly what people post instead of putting words in their mouth.

I'm disputing the David Lee comparison so lets stick to the script, I also pointed out how he's quick and can beat other bigs off the dribble and appears to have decent court vision something David Lee was never known for. Making lay ups with both hands isn't the same thing as blowing by your man off the dribble.

I'm not in here hyping dude up at all, this is my first post on the subject I just think the David Lee comparison is way off that's all.
Considering how my post was a response to how his game was similar to d.lee instead of LO and how you said you disagree then brought up the point that randle can rebound and start a fast break himself ala LO. one would assume you were disagreeing with my statement and meant his game is more similar to LO. Maybe if you explicitly write with what part of my statement you didn't agree with, we wouldn't have had this problem.
You must have not watched david lee much but he definitely has a great face up and drive game for a 4 and is an excellent passer regardless of his assist number. Actually, scratch that, I'm sure you never watched david lee played much or you wouldn't never had made those comments.

Last edited:
I wasn't mentioning Steph to say he was injury prone.
They can lose Bogut and be ok.
If they lose Steph, it's over.

All you have to do is make Randle shoot. Randle is also undersized for his position. He's not bullying any 4's or 5's in the NBA. Lakers should move him to the 3 and back up Wes Johnson.
The extremes that have been explored concerning Randle
laugh.gif

How is he undersized? Now why would you move him to the 3 again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom